Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered already,but is there actually a way to keep saves from an older edition when upgrading to the new one?I can't seem to find a "save" folder in the actual game itself.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
If you use the windows version, you can find the "save" in the registry under
"Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Insexsity\Insexsity"
because of that you don't need to move any save from the old folder to the new one.
but i have no idea about mac/linux versions.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Let's do alittle bit of theory crafting of the 'true' route we think Kate will go! or what the 'end' will be for her. Do you think she becomes sorta like a local body? (seems that way as of this moment doesnt it) or think in the end she'll get to own that apartment she wants so bad? or does her dreams fade into the void of nothingness and her thoughts are all of just pleasing people? THEORY CRAFT TIME, NAO GO!

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
They always delay the time. They promised, we will share our update every end of month but for 3 months, they haven’t shared it on time. They are earning truckloads full of money but I don’t think they work hard.

Reactions: Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
They always delay the time. They promised, we will share our update every end of month but for 3 months, they haven’t shared it on time. They are earning truckloads full of money but I don’t think they work hard.
Pretty well known they work as much as they did when they were getting like 1k. They invested *nothing* of the 16000$/month more, it's just more to cash in. Month after month.

Reactions: tamercihan1

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
Pretty well known they work as much as they did when they were getting like 1k. They invested *nothing* of the 16000$/month more, it's just more to cash in. Month after month.
I’m trying to understand their comments but when I try to think about their work, they always add 4 or 5 option to the game, it’s same as since version 1. If you earn a lot of money, you can hire workers and you have to think, people are paying a lot of money in order to play this game and I have to deserve it. We are paying money with a little bit hope, but we encounter with delaying things. I don’t really understand their work strategy but they seem happy with this situation.

JorgRom

Nov 12, 2017
Y'all I just have to put this out there, we should think about it in terms of had they still had they're 1k a month the delays would probably be worse than they are now, and since it's not likely something they could support themselves on its much more likely they'd have abandoned the project all together at some point. The delays currently aren't ever significant, it's always just been a few days. Even so the update have more often than not been pretty significant. The money just allows them to focus on this, so they can focus on quality over just pumping out some recycled garbage game and plot.

Reactions: Limit0815

JorgRom

Nov 12, 2017
Also, is it cashing in if they still put out the game, and then put out the new version basically the same time every month? They haven't delayed an entire month as far as I know

JorgRom

Nov 12, 2017
They're biggest crime honestly is that they promised the end of every month rather than the beginning of the next

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
yes, people usually sign up on the beginning to get the money up, then cancel before the beginning of the mont to 'save' the money but still have the people who are creating content to try and push it. It's shady, but people generally are :( just wait a day or two, they made a post about it awhile back that ir was coming out either today or tomorrow.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes