affadsg

May 13, 2018
how do you get the trio scene with the guy at the bar when kate is dancing and drunk? Or is not yet in game? D:

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Yes i do, i was just in a rush and didn't have time to go and reread them and for some lazy buggers, it might help, usually at the end/beginning of the month~ we all know at some point and time we ask very stupid things~ might be due for me~

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
does anyone know what's coming in the next update. (hopefully more scenes with lance and the bus passenger)

Tim Strong

May 25, 2018
For some reason I haven't been able to get the Edwin stuff to happen. He still just approaches Kate at the bar when she's sober and then leaves. Is there something I have to do to get it to activate? I'm pretty sure I've seen all of the other events in the game.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
For some reason I haven't been able to get the Edwin stuff to happen. He still just approaches Kate at the bar when she's sober and then leaves. Is there something I have to do to get it to activate? I'm pretty sure I've seen all of the other events in the game.
there is just dialogue between them where he asks her to buy drugs.... there is no "scene" if that's what ur asking

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes