Pawcioh0

Jan 6, 2018
Hey I have question I have Big problem with event Eva with covered cum . Could someone explain that to me ? I must start game again or i can do it by my save ?

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
I seem to be having the common problem with Eva too, how do I get her reaction to being covered? I did the "wash your head in massage parlor bathroom" thing but nothing in the dialogue with Eva changed, what am I missing?

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
Hey I have question I have Big problem with event Eva with covered cum . Could someone explain that to me ? I must start game again or i can do it by my save ?
The easiest way if you have a save after most of the events are completed is to take the bus on saturday and stand on the right side. Play for stranger so he cums on Kate, then enter the salon at opening. She will say something about not remembering kate and after you pick a new style (can keep the same if u want) you will be able to drink 3 times.

Pewpew564

May 15, 2018
How do i meet the Stranger in the bus?

Or is the "stranger" that perv guy who tries to rape you and also the same guy who gets beaten up by marc?

Because in my list ive finished all events except "meet stranger in bus". Its still black instead of green oO

gmorg

Oct 1, 2017
Or is the "stranger" that perv guy who tries to rape you and also the same guy who gets beaten up by marc?
Yes, that's him. Did you also get the event of maxi version where he keeps throat fucking and cumming on Kate until you make him stop?
It happens when Kate waits at the end of the bus.
This might be the black colored event, but unfortunately I can't remember how to trigger it

Fryo8889

May 22, 2017
i don’t know how to do the faced eva event cause the game say “i’m ashamed”, please help me. I don’t know what i must do after nina event and the first meet with eva in the saloon beauty.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
What is the hotel even about? I know you can do extra work but doing what? Screwing random people or someone specific?

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
What is the hotel even about? I know you can do extra work but doing what? Screwing random people or someone specific?
When you go to the cafe and ask for work you can refuse to do dishes caus that aint your thing, he then offers you keys to the hotel room where random strangers come to have good time with you. One of them might be that "Mave" guy, whos rather agressive with you.
Other than that you may at some point be picked up by Oliver at the club and he takes you to the hotel and ... well ;)
So far thats it I think.

Reactions: byran47

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I think there is an event that is blocked for me with Eva. I can't get the 3 drinks at the bar.

At the Salon, is there anything else besides changing the hair?

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
I think there is an event that is blocked for me with Eva. I can't get the 3 drinks at the bar.

At the Salon, is there anything else besides changing the hair?
There is supposed to be a reaction of Eva to Kate being face covered (similar to Suzie's I am assuming?), and it should trigger after you get the crying in the bathroom of the massage parlor (wash your hair) event, but I can't get it to work either... There is only the option to change hairstyles.

Reactions: SvenVlad

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
There is supposed to be a reaction of Eva to Kate being face covered (similar to Suzie's I am assuming?), and it should trigger after you get the crying in the bathroom of the massage parlor (wash your hair) event, but I can't get it to work either... There is only the option to change hairstyles.
Hmmm. I will try on friday or after visiting Don then. Hope some bright soul can help us.

And also, @TheImage , do your thing man

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes