Hananani

Nov 4, 2017
Hmmm. I will try on friday or after visiting Don then. Hope some bright soul can help us.

And also, @TheImage , do your thing man
For the final event with Eva:
1. Get crying event in shower, seems to happen frequently after John has some DT action with Kate in the parlor (then shower in the parlor shower room - wash head)

2. Next day, let... someone cover Kate's face (buss molester or Victor "if drunk") and go talk to Eva... she will not have much of a reaction to be honest...

3. Talk to Eva in the bar, Drink 3 times and enjoy. (this also unlocks "Eva -6" part in insexsity)

hornguy6

Jul 29, 2017
In 5.0 I keep getting stuck during the tutorial in the massage parlor during the guy's massage when he touches your leg. Is this a bug or am I not clicking the right things?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
For the final event with Eva:
1. Get crying event in shower, seems to happen frequently after John has some DT action with Kate in the parlor (then shower in the parlor shower room - wash head)

2. Next day, let... someone cover Kate's face (buss molester or Victor "if drunk") and go talk to Eva... she will not have much of a reaction to be honest...

3. Talk to Eva in the bar, Drink 3 times and enjoy. (this also unlocks "Eva -6" part in insexsity)
Thank you. I'll try. :D

Max73

May 26, 2018
can anyone tell me if i want to play v.05 do i have to play it from the start?
Currently, i'm playing v0.4402.

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
hi, any tips how to trigger Eva in the Insexsity, 6 level?
basement event completed.

tnx in advance
As far as I know, you need to go to the club and drink 3 times at the bar (you need to be very drunk). this should trigger. You may also consider to have a look at the official patreon site, there is a walkthrough made by the developer.

s333d

Dec 27, 2017
21.5 Meet Don in the Sauna - train some weight when Mark in not in the Gym. Do not contact with Don this day before

Tried to trigger this event several days, but nothing happened / Suzi or the stranger appear, does anybody know what I'm doing wrong? Didn't talk with Don and always used the dumbbells before going to the sauna.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes