Ashtahar

May 3, 2018
What do I have to do to be able to drink 3 times ?
after 2 times she refuse de drink more !

and where do I found Don to drink with him in the morning ?

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
What do I have to do to be able to drink 3 times ?
after 2 times she refuse de drink more !

and where do I found Don to drink with him in the morning ?
1. There are several posts explaining how ot get to the third drink here, just read it up one or two pages ago,
2. You can find DON in his room right next to your bathroom. I am not sure if it is by chance or if it depends on the dress you wear when you enter, but if he lies on bed with his cloth on you can approach him for conversation and he will ask you if you drink... you ll find your way from there ; )

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
21.5 Meet Don in the Sauna - train some weight when Mark in not in the Gym. Do not contact with Don this day before

Tried to trigger this event several days, but nothing happened / Suzi or the stranger appear, does anybody know what I'm doing wrong? Didn't talk with Don and always used the dumbbells before going to the sauna.
For the event with Don in sauna he needs to wait for you there already, train weightlifting and wait till he starts talking to you (similar of how you trigger the one time event with Don and Suzie), don't dismiss him, keep the conversation and finish it with something like: "Go there by yourself, Don!", then IMMEDIATELY follow him in there, don't keep training or waste time in any other way, he should be waiting in there, sitting on the bench with a towel on, the event is kinda "meh" at best IMO, as are most of them involving Don.

Reactions: s333d

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
2 things: the maxi version is the one where you can play with both characters in the sex scenes right? cuz for some reason i cant, has anyone has that problem?

the other thing about the eva event where you need to have cum on yer face, i manage to go in the beauty parlor but eva has no reaction whatsoever, i get a bit of dialogue when i talk with her in the bar but that leads to nowhere, so am i doing something wrong?

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Basement event is triggered by drinking 3 times...And you can only drink 3 times if you show up at the Salon with semen on your face.

mrswayne

May 26, 2018
Basement event is triggered by drinking 3 times...And you can only drink 3 times if you show up at the Salon with semen on your face.
I have done it and she woke up in middle of alley after gang bang thing. But there is a door there and we can't enter

flinger

May 3, 2017
Was hoping the creator would add a rest/nap option in the bedroom to recover energy or something to chew up time when the PC is too tired to do anything else but its too early to go to go to sleep. Only option I can find is to walk between screens.

Also the shower at the parlour seems to be bugged as the PC cries, yet showering at home doesn't have the same issue.
This may due to running an older save in 0.6 but thought it would be worth flagging anyway.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Found a bug where the bus stalker start following you instead of starting the bus scene in the front left side (while drunk).

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone knows if I need to do something special to trigger the drunk dancing with Oliver? Or is it just random? I am only getting strangers dancing while drunk, is it just my bad luck?

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes