BeardedFrog

Feb 12, 2018
All the android versions from 0.48 maxi to this one dont work on my android tv.
I select the language (english) and the game crashes at the loading screen when i press continue.
Is there a way to fix this? I'd like to support them cause i love this game, but i cant play it anymore...

Reactions: BeardedJack

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with v.051 Maxi versions (most of them, I mean, seriously? 8?)

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
That stool on background must be at least 3\4 of character height, considering how far it is

Game is not about midgets i hope o_O

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Don't have the slightest idea, haven't played yet. Picture's from the first page.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Some of the dialog text isn't really clear to what will accept or advance an encounter. Sure the text seems reasonable for a player to say but the outcome feels a bit random now and again.

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Cant leave massage salon.
Time is 21:40(in other try - 19:40, same shiet), so cant work, but also cant take my money(NPC dont want to leave without it), now i must load previous game?

sresk

Oct 19, 2017
Hey guys I've played this plenty on my laptop and it works fine. However trying to play on my phone and the game breaks the very first night that kate goes to bed. No save no options no nothing. She lays down in bed and then no diaglogs pop up and the UI locks up.

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Yea i've had that happen to me several times even with the newest version.
You'll have to X out of the game and try again.
Not sure if it matters but it usually happens if Kate takes a shower before collecting the money from Ashley.
I usually have Kate talk to Ashley before she takes a shower to avoid that issue and so far it's been working.
You can try Skipping Days:
Kate's Room:
The Clock:
Click on the Clock and read the description if you want to learn more about The Clock.
If you want to Skip a day here's what you need to do.
Click on the Clock.
Click 1. Skip day (without saving)
Thanks! Looks like days skiping fix dat.

Reactions: ReconLegend

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
Changelog 0.51:
New Maxi events
- 3 times drink event. Double,
- with stranger in the sauna,
- in the Club's toilet (from GH) if do not served the client. Be drunk.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes