Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
I'm going to assume Kate successfully completed Nina's Phone call event and Kate meet Don Twice.
Let's see you'll have to do these events in order to unlock the Dark Alley:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next you'll have to do these events:
If you need more help let me know or check out my walkthrough >

Hmm maybe you're missing an event with Oliver then.
Check to see if you've done all of these events:
If you need more help let me know or check out my walkthrough >
Yes, that helped, thank you very much, I didn't finish the massage parlor events with Oliver (guess I didn't find them very interesting, haha).

Stoli

Jun 12, 2018
When I go to the club bathroom I can only give blowjobs to the guy standing there and can’t involve the guy washing his hands. I also take the money in the gloryhole but I can’t not perform an action. And no strangers appear in the sauna please help

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Has anyone else been able to get this to work on Android? As soon as I lay down in bed the game can't progress.
I cant even start the game on my android tv, game crashes when i press continue on the loading screen, right after selecting language.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So the walk through talks about a BJ scene on the bus but I can't seem to trigger it. Anyone know how to get that scene?

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
Save or cheat pls
If you want cheat, you should download maxi version. If you don’t have any save, when you open the game, you will see one button which is reset saves to 0.4’ or something like that. When you click and reset save, you will start to play from v.0.4.

Aug 22, 2017
Linux64 version is irregularly crashing at the end of work at the massage parlor, presumably some random event is meant to trigger that causes the crash, so I wonder if this is specific to the version. Is there a logfile? (It didn't occur to me to run it in console yet)

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes