BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah, as if they would need to work 12 hours a day to do the little they do for 15 thousands dollars a month. Please, spare us that crap and let me be humble and grateful towards those who truly deserve it.
Anyway..they skipped one month so they paused the pledges. Right? right?
Because other creators do that, you know.
You obviously do not have the slightest idea of how this works, too young to have had a job yourself, huh?
getting 15k doesnt mean you have that for yourself, there are costs to this too.
Also most people here do this work beside their real job and hire others to help out. You realize working people are not slaves, right? they also get holidays n stuff.
People in this world do not exist to serve you, little boy.
Especially if you yourself were too lazy to scroll back two pages to get the information you were seeking or even pay for the game you so boldly demand. Get yourself some manners!

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Bla, bla.. you're just embarassing yourself, really. They are doing the same amount of work than they were doing at 1k.
Oh and maybe you didn't read my question: did they pause the pledges? Because other creators in the same spot DID that.

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
Bla, bla.. you're just embarassing yourself, really. They are doing the same amount of work than they were doing at 1k.
Oh and maybe you didn't read my question: did they pause the pledges? Because other creators in the same spot DID that.
That's an issue for patreon, the people who pledge and the creators.
If who is paying doesn't have a problem, what are you complaining about? If they receive 15k, it's because of their success, be grateful for playing the game for free.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
That's an issue for patreon, the people who pledge and the creators.
If who is paying doesn't have a problem, what are you complaining about? If they receive 15k, it's because of their success, be grateful for playing the game for free.
I'm not complaining, I'm just stating the obvious that someone refuses to see. And the obvious is that there are honest creators and dishonest creators, and this one goes to the second place.
Where other creators invest in their project proportionally to its success, this one invested jack shit (you can easily guess it by the amount and quality of the content, they didn't even have the decency to hire a proofreader and it shows)
Where other creators would have paused the pledges while not working/derivering this one didn't.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
I was supporting their pages over 10$ each month but they will understand when they work for minimal wage for each month. Did they deserve holiday? We can argue with that but, they can share their game on early june and then they would have 30 days for holiday. They chose didn’t share game. I know some guys who works for 1500$ each month, they don’t complain about their daily life. When we look for insexsity team’s life, they are always complaining about lack of time. People are always supporting you and for your works but if you say we deserve a holiday, I can say, what are you doing? Did you deserve holiday? They are earning over 15 thousands dollars each month and they always delay their game time and this moment they said we will not share our game we will be on holiday. Do you think it is right? If they are tired because of stress I think one week or one and half week can be enough for holiday. Because they are not working in mine or something like that, I mean their work is not that hard. I will not support they anymore because of their working plan. I always say, when they see the money, they could not think about their activities. If you say you are not right, please give some information to me.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Let's please keep the conversation about the game and not each other.

Differing opinions are fine, but these are starting to get personal with name-calling and flirting with trolling.

You guys can either stop now on your own, or I can step in. Your call. Thanks.

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
I was supporting their pages over 10$ each month but they will understand when they work for minimal wage for each month. Did they deserve holiday? We can argue with that but, they can share their game on early june and then they would have 30 days for holiday. They chose didn’t share game. I know some guys who works for 1500$ each month, they don’t complain about their daily life. When we look for insexsity team’s life, they are always complaining about lack of time. People are always supporting you and for your works but if you say we deserve a holiday, I can say, what are you doing? Did you deserve holiday? They are earning over 15 thousands dollars each month and they always delay their game time and this moment they said we will not share our game we will be on holiday. Do you think it is right? If they are tired because of stress I think one week or one and half week can be enough for holiday. Because they are not working in mine or something like that, I mean their work is not that hard. I will not support they anymore because of their working plan. I always say, when they see the money, they could not think about their activities. If you say you are not right, please give some information to me.
Well, the game is in C#(its almost like opensourse, you can easily decompile it and make changes), so, why not just take it and make your version, without that slowpokes?
Anyway, they does not follow the schedule, kind of disrespect to the users.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Android version doesn't work.
If anyone using android can play the game without issue, please let the rest of us who are having problems know. Also, please mention if you are playing it on a high performance device.
The rest of us may lack the minimum system requirements for the game.

Any info on the android situation will be appreciated.

Thank you

Necmettin Erbakan

Jul 12, 2018
Posing and animations need a little bit optimization and enhancement , male domination part of the game is about %90 - %95 of the game I think there must be more female domination,lesbian domination parts and scenes , there are some female characters and they do not contain any sexual part.Also maybe you can add some female gang members.

Reactions: cooldude33

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
I played this games on android. Do you know what that mean....? That mean i can jerk off anywhere.....LOL:winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::eek:penedeyewink::firstimekiss::closedtongue::closedtongue:

Reactions: Pasti

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So I have over 100 lewd and yet can only blow the guy in the restroom, glory hole sex, and have a guy fuck me on the dance floor but turn him down? Am I missing something? I got the 'friend' scene but she storms out and refuses sex with anyone. Do I need more lewd or charisma or what? I have had 2 drinks every time she sobers up too.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So I have over 100 lewd and yet can only blow the guy in the restroom, glory hole sex, and have a guy fuck me on the dance floor but turn him down? Am I missing something? I got the 'friend' scene but she storms out and refuses sex with anyone. Do I need more lewd or charisma or what? I have had 2 drinks every time she sobers up too.
Follow the guide, tons of people rape the crap out of the MC... as for consensual sex, the only one you can do that with is Oliver (the blonde dude) his scenes are at the bar where he later takes her to a hotel, or at the massage parlor, you can get two different sex scenes there.

As for the rapey ones, the boss when she is his maid rapes her... his friend rapes her at the massage parlor... the landlady gets the jock to rape her... If you have her drink 3 drinks at the bar she get raped all night long by two thugs....Finally, the coffee shop owner pimps the MC out if she doesnt want to wash dishes or blow him...

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
As for the rapey ones, the boss when she is his maid rapes her... his friend rapes her at the massage parlor... the landlady gets the jock to rape her... If you have her drink 3 drinks at the bar she get raped all night long by two thugs....Finally, the coffee shop owner pimps the MC out if she doesnt want to wash dishes or blow him...
Sounds like the game could use some additional tags. Rape for one.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Sounds like the game could use some additional tags. Rape for one.
To be fair it has the "prostitution" tag, and the MC after she gets raped asks for money... Basically making it seem like she didnt mind the rape so long as she is compensated for her abuse...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ah OK but I can only get her to drink 2 times.
I think you have to advance the story a bit before your allowed to drink the 3 drinks for the rape, as thats the final step for the Eva storyline. Like I said the guide helps a lot, its a bit confusing to read at first, but once you figure it out its pretty easy... The game doesnt have a specific order, but some events require others to have triggered before you can see them.

Reactions: L7Bear
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes