Pewpew564

May 15, 2018
Yo..it might be wrong to ask here but are there any similar games like this one?
Where u can run around, need to work and "influence" the story?

Its hard to wait for the new updates :D

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
next update is august as in the insexsity site
What you are referring to is the scheduled release of the new version (0.51) for free for everybody.

The site says:
"Free public version is 0.4808
The new version is released on Patreon and will available for free in August (desktop/android only)."

If a patreon supporter could post their message from June 5th ("News for the next year.") I would appreciate that.
Thanks

wiecha

Nov 23, 2017
Do you know what new events, characters will be in the new version? Are there any announcements on the first of July?

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
When the author will do it
Latest version 0.51Maxi
appeared on the day of release on the patreon
All for a long time is in this topic
See old posts, and the title of this topic
I know the rules thanks for your participation.
I asked about any news because there are some people who supports insexsity team on patreon, each month they talk about news about new version that is why, When i want to learn something about new version, I always ask in this topic.
They shared some posts on their page, I want to learn what they posted.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I know the rules thanks for your participation.
I asked about any news because there are some people who supports insexsity team on patreon, each month they talk about news about new version that is why, When i want to learn something about new version, I always ask in this topic.
They shared some posts on their page, I want to learn what they posted.
So you should know that news as well as releases are published on patreon.Besides to the road map, nothing related to the approximate release date of the game. Everything as always, discusses the current issues of filling the game.
If everything interests you in detail, it's better to become a patron. It is unlikely there will be every closed post spread

Reactions: Joodis

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Wait, are they really taking the 15000 $ (it's pay upfront, that was the amount) and not releasing anything? x'D

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
As far as we know they announced there wont be an update until August. Caus they are also human beings who would like to enjoy summer.
I d suggest to be humble and grateful, especially if you dont support the project on patreon, alright?
Also if you do care, just read! there were several posts saying this!

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
As far as we know they announced there wont be an update until August. Caus they are also human beings who would like to enjoy summer.
I d suggest to be humble and grateful, especially if you dont support the project on patreon, alright?
Also if you do care, just read! there were several posts saying this!
Yeah, as if they would need to work 12 hours a day to do the little they do for 15 thousands dollars a month. Please, spare us that crap and let me be humble and grateful towards those who truly deserve it.
Anyway..they skipped one month so they paused the pledges. Right? right?
Because other creators do that, you know.

Apr 2, 2018
Really, people. They warned on the Pantheon that in June they would rest, and in July they would start working again, so that a new version would be released in early August. Plus, as far as I remember, every time they write a new game scripts, recreating it from scratch every time. Let's be supportive and tolerant of the developers. Especially if it's not your money they get every month.
I'm sorry if I offended you. But these messages are starting to get boring.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes