ontach

Apr 8, 2018
What a great start - NOT. She got up, paid the rent, went to the bathroom and showered, got dressed, and the game asks her to shower again.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Been meaning to ask, can you skip work without any negative repercussions if you have enough money to do so?

wiecha

Nov 23, 2017
Guys, where is the new location? in addition to the kitchen and the market? This third (insexsity location)?

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
Guys, where is the new location? in addition to the kitchen and the market? This third (insexsity location)?
"Insexsity" are her dreams (masturbate in bed and let imagination take over), so I am assuming the 3rd location is there.

motive8

Jan 14, 2018
is it just me or is this game falling apart? So kate is having some sort of mental breakdown? She imagined Eva? This is taking some sort of fightclub twist.

Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
Been meaning to ask, can you skip work without any negative repercussions if you have enough money to do so?
Yes, you can simply skip and do other things. But you still need to work to unlock some events

is it just me or is this game falling apart? So kate is having some sort of mental breakdown? She imagined Eva? This is taking some sort of fightclub twist.
Not really sure, Oliver also say that you can't really buy a house there (Kate's dream), cuz there is some kind of curse? He say something like that

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes