Apr 2, 2018
it is there.but only for the users donate 10$ per month.Usually when the new version released,a few days later the author will release the BUG FIX version for uncensored and MAXI.
I went to the Pantheon. Where the names of the posts can be free to view. But there is no post about the corrected version.

mybd17

Oct 17, 2017
Do not confuse version Maxi and version uncensored. It's two different things
I`m not confused with two versions!I mean the version 0.60 have a lot of bugs,the author release the bug-fixed version`s new link in the old thread!!!!please open the thread and CHECK the version of this game!!!!(it`s not 0.60!Maybe 0.605 or 0.608.)Understand what I mean?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
is it just me or is this game falling apart? So kate is having some sort of mental breakdown? She imagined Eva? This is taking some sort of fightclub twist.
i suspect kate is in a coma and this is all happening inside her head, maybe mark and eva are doctors trying to help her since they seem to be the only characters that tell her to find the door or something like that, or maybe she is just having delusions..... we'll see

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Thanks @L7Bear i'll try that when a fixed version of the game is uploaded on here, i currently don't have Insexsity on my computer, even deleted everything in Appdata local and in the registry.

Had too add this down here:
If a Staff member could add a link to my to the front page i would appreciate it.
Your walkthrough is very extensive! Wow!!

Obviously it hasn't been updated for the latest release (don't worry, it doesn't take long to replay from start: I just had to rebuild my computer and start over from the beginning. I think it was only an hour or two from starting new game to run through all previous content. Then it took me at least a couple hours exploring the new content.)

Many of your massage instructions suggest that specific massages are required before say/take action, when they are not (see Massage example behind spoiler below)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ReconLegend
Apr 2, 2018
I see, the reason i had Kate lock the door is because of the Event with Don in the shower late at night >
Kate showers with the door unlocked and Don sneaks in:
Kate should advance time by leaving The Bathroom and then Entering The Bathroom until the time is 22:10
Kate should take a shower.
Click on Kate's Head and Then Kate's Body.
Don will Sneak into The Bathroom while Kate is showering.
Click 1. Did you just come to watch pervert ?
"I seen the event like 10 times and didn't want to see it again"

Kate's about to take a shower when Nina and Don show up:
Click on The Shower Head.
Watch the scene happen.
Click > to advance the scene.
"I usually have Kate Lock the door to stop this event as well"

Here is more info that i remember from Moris Breaking in:
Basically it starts right before Kate in going to enter her apartment.
Moris starts going through Kate's things like her panties it says he sniffs them or something like that and then he hears Kate opening the door and escapes out the window.
Sorry... I lost the thread of the conversation. What events are we talking about? I do not understand.

Apr 2, 2018
Here ya go first read this >
If you're referring to the event with Maurice when he enters Kate's room, I noticed this fact when I sat down to replay first. Maurice enters the apartment (both times) exactly on October 15. At the same time, for the second time I did not have some plot events, but this number he entered the apartment.

Reactions: L7Bear
Sep 15, 2017
Hoping someone can clear up the difference between the "Maxi" and "Uncensored" version of this game. I read the patreon description, but it's in broken english so I'm not sure exactly what it says. Is it saying that the Maxi version is censored, but it allows you to control other characters during certain scenes to get different interactions(sex scenes)?

solatribe

Oct 17, 2017
Hoping someone can clear up the difference between the "Maxi" and "Uncensored" version of this game. I read the patreon description, but it's in broken english so I'm not sure exactly what it says. Is it saying that the Maxi version is censored, but it allows you to control other characters during certain scenes to get different interactions(sex scenes)?
Maxi version add more content and option change are clear on the website :
In général :
  • Additional dialogues
  • The ability to play for others in situations
  • Smooth time control
For version 0.6
  • New 3 times drink event in the Club. Play for John;
  • With Suzi in the massage parlor, using sex toys;
  • With stranger in the new Market;
  • With Don in his room

Sep 15, 2017
Maxi version add more content and option change are clear on the website :
In général :
  • Additional dialogues
  • The ability to play for others in situations
  • Smooth time control
For version 0.6
  • New 3 times drink event in the Club. Play for John;
  • With Suzi in the massage parlor, using sex toys;
  • With stranger in the new Market;
  • With Don in his room
Okay, thanks. I wasn't sure cuz it says "uncensored" and "maxi" so it lead me to believe Maxi is censored.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes