F[]X

Apr 6, 2018
I've added info about The Secret Button to my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for your issue about The Bank what isn't working?
thank you i just have to hold S to work.. but its that the only thing?

and i cannt enter on the bank keeps saying that i dont know how it works

Pringles50

Sep 15, 2018
So you can go on a date when using the laptop, and you have to go to the Dark Alley after 22:00. But every time I try to go there and it's 22:00, Kate just wants to go home. Is there something else I have to do to be able to go there later than 22:00?

Pringles50

Sep 15, 2018
Yea that event can be tricky at times someone several posts back mentioned a good way to trigger the event without Kate wanting to go home so i added it to my
So after reading that the most important part is >
Kate should drink 2 times and then advance time until it's 22:00 and then go to The Dark Alley.
The best way to advance time in this event is to enter The Cafe at 21:00 and keep going in and out until the time is 22:00 Kate should walk into The Dark Alley and talk to the man in The Dark Alley.
Thanks will give that a shot!

Did you discover all the new stuff yet? I noticed a bunch of things that aren't in your walkthrough yet (or I may have missed it). Specifically for example Anna (her sister) showing up and replacing Eva in the story. And the old man in the dark alley is some sort of sidestory as well it seems. (Triggers when you drink 4 times and get completely wasted and then end up waking up in the alley).

I noticed there's also a scene with Ashley in the Supermarket where she looks at you all shocked when you're being 'naughty' in there. Still trying to figure out where this leads. Maybe some scenes with Ashley in the future I guess.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Yea that event can be tricky at times someone several posts back mentioned a good way to trigger the event without Kate wanting to go home so i added it to my
So after reading that the most important part is >
Kate should drink 2 times and then advance time until it's 22:00 and then go to The Dark Alley.
The best way to advance time in this event is to enter The Cafe at 21:00 and keep going in and out until the time is 22:00 Kate should walk into The Dark Alley and talk to the man in The Dark Alley.
I found that entering & exiting The Cafe doesn't advance time (maybe it's just me?)
So instead for v.0.6 I go into the grocery store and advance time by "wait for someone (in development)" which advances time by 10 minutes or so (and currently doesn't trigger any events.)

I have also gone back & forth between "Middle Street" (the one with the cafe) and the main street (where the grocery store is) which advances time 30 minutes each way (for a total of 1hr.) I do other things along main street to arrange it so that I arrive at "Middle Street" in front of the cafe between 20:05 and 20:25 (or 22:05 and 22:25)

If I knew Unity/C-sharp/etc the first mod I would create for this game would add a "wait/advance time" function. The second mod would get rid of that "better go home now" trigger.

Pringles50

Sep 15, 2018
I managed to get in the Dark Alley now, but it seems like my game is bugged somehow. I can't click the '...' icon on the guy in the alley.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Great game in it's themes. It starts off pretty strong but after some paths have been exhausted it seems very sad as you can't progress. I think they midway development they forfeited some of the progression logic that was there in the beginning which is a shame.

I'm not sure the plentiful language options make much sense, do they expect people who can't speak English to have expendable income to support them on patreon? That's unlikely.

solatribe

Oct 17, 2017
Great game in it's themes. It starts off pretty strong but after some paths have been exhausted it seems very sad as you can't progress. I think they midway development they forfeited some of the progression logic that was there in the beginning which is a shame.

I'm not sure the plentiful language options make much sense, do they expect people who can't speak English to have expendable income to support them on patreon? That's unlikely.
If you want a better game, support them ! Seriously i'm agree with you (even if i'm happy to have translation because im' not good enought in english to understand all and it's very important to keep the storyline and understand details).

I think this game has great potential that will only succeed if it is sufficiently supported.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
do i have to make a new run to do the "drink 3 times" event? because i can't seem to get it. i already read the walkthrough so don't ask again.

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
I have gone to the password date in the back alley but even when I press the icon I still can't interact with the dude. Can anyone tell me if this is because I haven't fulfilled a certain requirement or if it's a bug?

jagomartial

Nov 2, 2017
I have gone to the password date in the back alley but even when I press the icon I still can't interact with the dude. Can anyone tell me if this is because I haven't fulfilled a certain requirement or if it's a bug?
try to be drunk. should be okay then

F[]X

Apr 6, 2018
same here.. i think is a bug

Hulk_Banner

Sep 23, 2018
Bonjours et merci pour cette mise a jour et vivement les prochaines jusqu'à la version définitive car se jeux en vaut vraiment le cout :eazyHype:
P.S. dsl pour la traduction approximative j'utilise Google traduction pour sa ;)

Hello and thank you for this update and keenly the next up to the final version because it is really worth the games :eazyHype:
P.S. Sorry for approximate translation I use Google translation for its ;)

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
How do I trigger the 2 dudes having sex with her in the hotel? Ive completed a lot of obstacles but I cabt get her drunk a third time in the game?

Help please.

Reactions: Hankaizo
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes