L7Bear

May 29, 2017
How can I give her the 3rd drink? And how does she try drugs?
As of v0.6 she doesn't try drugs, except for the drugged honey she gets once from the guy at the grocery store (after inviting him home for tea.)

I'm not certain what triggers the 3rd drink event, but I think it only becomes and option after the 2nd visit to the Beauty Parlor.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Per our forum rules, any non-English posts must be accompanied by English translations, please. Thanks

Reactions: emashit85

h10

Oct 3, 2017
Update (05.10.2018)
Two days ago our neighbor left us a gift for the night - he flooded us and left the apartment himself. A night without sleep, a day without electricity. World: Can you really show me this? - yes, we can. And we're starting to Debug. Friends, we need a little more time, this month has a lot of "fun" to us :)

Reactions: L7Bear

Dibzup

Jun 30, 2018
Update (05.10.2018)
Two days ago our neighbor left us a gift for the night - he flooded us and left the apartment himself. A night without sleep, a day without electricity. World: Can you really show me this? - yes, we can. And we're starting to Debug. Friends, we need a little more time, this month has a lot of "fun" to us :)
:FeelsBadMan::WutFace::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: BruceLee73

wiecha

Nov 23, 2017
The appearance of the new version has been prolonging a lot of time... If it turns out that the new version after such a wait is small and weak, you will be exposed to criticism and spoil your good reputation....

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Guys these people went from 1k to 15k doing exacly the same amount of work each time, investing nothing (just look at the terrible english they use, they don't even care about hiring a proofreader). More than that, one of the last months they took a pause doing nothing and still got their 14000$ where other creators would have stopped the pledges.
So don't expect something different or for them to change, it won't happen.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes