Pringles50

Sep 15, 2018
How do I trigger the 2 dudes having sex with her in the hotel? Ive completed a lot of obstacles but I cabt get her drunk a third time in the game?

Help please.
That particular event isn't fully implemented, so you won't actually get to have sex with them in the hotel, as she just runs away no matter what choices you make.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is a neat litte game - but i miss movement by mouse. Its bad for these kind of games to need both hands ... :evilsmile:

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just followed that from the walkthrough and I got it. maybe you missed something there.
by the time i type that, i played the game and i got it at that very same day. it seems all i need to do is just talk to eva lol. and how do i do the spoiler thing in this website? i'm pretty much new here.

bakepcer

Feb 19, 2018
Hello. I've tried many games(android compatible ones) and I haven't found the great one like this. I like to see new scenes in this game, but I'm afraid it will soon be over. That's why, do you know any other games that are compatible with android like this?

Thanks for all efforts.

easports1200

Jul 22, 2018
There is a Bug Fixed Version but it's never been posted yet, guess it won't matter if there going to be releasing a new version soon.
Looking at their patreon it looks like 0.65 is the next but i don't have an account on patreon so i can't tell you more.
Everyone should just be patient the new version will be posted here eventually.
It gives me time to work on my
I'm guessing when 0.65 is released 3 days later they'll release a Bug Fixed version that's a pattern I'm seeing quite often.
They should use an Extra 3 days and Bug test and then release.
here's the lastest post

News for the new version 16.5
Patrons only
Sep 26 at 12:59am
In the beginning of the month we have mentioned that we are going to update the workspace. That's happened. And apparently, it should have happened in the release, when we are releasing the first ending.
Apparently like an experiment that has to happen. It feels like an experiment of the game itself! :) This month was short for us, as you know, the plot thickens more and more. And so -

We are experimenting with:
- the ending,
- depth of events (in terms of plot and erotic part, both),
- plot graphic inserts.

In the new version, continuation of events with:
Eva,
Nina,
Edwin,
Strangers,
Boris (in the text),
Passenger (Maxi),
meditation.

By erotic Events:
- in the Sauna 2 events + Maxi,
- improvement of the combat system, with consequences with one and two opponents (hot events).
(There are 2 big events in the sauna)

Plans were changed during the month this time due to external factors. And event in the club and new random characters will be added next time. We've been focusing on the other things and it's already 518 new lines of text for that month ;)

If we are being optimistic - release should be on 2nd-3rd of October. But this time we have some more in-depth way of creating, so it's difficult to plan this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Anyway, we want to talk to you about those delays and Patreon, after next release.

And we just wanted to share with you our thoughts about the new version, because you are all we have.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes