TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
Dark Alley event date is glitched for me. Can't hit the speech bubble
Seems to be a bug. Had the same thing...

Guys i cannot raise agility pls help? Ive done everything in posts u sent..
Stats to increase: Max health in sauna; Max stamina on the treadmill; (Max) strength with the weights; (Max) agility by training with Mark (Click on Mark on the right side of the fitness club and click on '1. Let us train.')

Urizen

May 28, 2018
7.5 Billion people on earth.
60 million speak Turkish.
Approximately 7.6 Billion people on earth.
About 10 million speak Swedish.
About 5 million speak Finnish.

Still, both of them are languages available in the game.

Although I'd prefer to see them working in fixing the ridiculous amount of bugs and adding new features rather than more (buggy) translations, your argument is invalid.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
I've been following it since nearly it's conception so I'm definitely a fan and always look forward to the next update. A few things about the game kind of urk me though.

1) Kate primary expression. She always looks incredibly sad all the time for one (unless she's about to get cumed on) and this is after they fixed her expression not to be depressingly sad. Weirdly enough, her expression from the side/profile looks great. Make her smile though and look jovial. I mean, she's a masseuse, that's gotta be at least fun!

2) The large breast size. It doesn't look right and her clothing doesn't look right when her breasts are set to the highest setting. I tested all the others and the way the clothes fit kinda/sorta makes sense but based on the current outfits, the large make them seem off. For example, look at the purple dress or the red dress they should be showing far more skin.

3) Hairstyles choices. A lot of the short hairstyles all look the same. Maybe the artist could try like a long style with a poof, a pixie cut, a braided mohawk, twin braids, bangs, no bangs. I dunno maybe give the player some choices and categories to pick and choose from so Kate can become our Kate. Maybe some other body choices too and/or hair-colors.

^---- These are just suggestions so don't feel discouraged :) The game is turning out really great so far and you're making great strides and steps in the right direction. I just feel like these suggestions would make it better in all the right ways.

Anonynn.

Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
the one with Oliver isn't going to be easy not sure how far you can progress with that bug with the empty dialogue box that forces you to close the game, i guess i can try the Extra Massage option and see if that will bypass that bug.
I think the bug only happen if you select Oliver instead of Kate dialogs, (or the bug is with Kate) not sure xD, but yeah, you can complete the Oliver events.
But I hope they release a new version soon

Reactions: ReconLegend

dellstone

Apr 25, 2018
You can edit your save game from regedit: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Insexsity\Insexsity, didn't try changing values of quests but you can change stats and money.

mybd17

Oct 17, 2017
Don't know where you get this, but the page authors in the Pantheon says only on new releases. The corrected version is not there.
it is there.but only for the users donate 10$ per month.Usually when the new version released,a few days later the author will release the BUG FIX version for uncensored and MAXI.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes