Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2018
How can I go Vicky? I can not find her anywhere .. pld help me !
Found this in ChangeLog
You can start her path by successfully completing the "review" minigame once, and seeing an event in the morning. After you see that event, complete the review minigame two more times, and another event will occur in the morning.

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
They allowed Drop Factory and all of the Slice of Venture games as well, plus I believe the farming game where the parents go on vacation and leave the kids with a million dollar debt. I always thought the rule was meant to cover games that look like this : instead of games that clearly look fake. Sorry if the link wasn't allowed, not really sure.
You wouldn't happen to know the name of that farming game, wouldja? Also, not exactly a question for you, but what is FET?

Feni

Jun 27, 2017
First i will say THANK YOU for this thread. And i will not spam or cry but come on guys the mini-games are not nice if you want only rub your dick.... so my friends some little mod, patch, saves what ever... for the peopel they don´t want to play this mini games? Thanks

Reactions: Paprika

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
First i will say THANK YOU for this thread. And i will not spam or cry but come on guys the mini-games are not nice if you want only rub your dick.... so my friends some little mod, patch, saves what ever... for the peopel they don´t want to play this mini games? Thanks
You can make the mini-games easier by purchasing items from the shop. I recommend racing against Kira, and betting money on it. That's a fast way to earn a good amount of cash! :) screenshot0002.jpg

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I've succeeded in "minigame" but nothing happened !
You have to play each mini-game at a certain level to get any cash from betting. You also get more (or less) affection points for each competitor depending on the level of game you play. For easy money, bet Kira with medium level racing. Max two keys you have to press at any given time, and you get affection and money each time you bet and win.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
You can actually click the letters that appear in the racing mini-game via your mouse. We added that feature after players were saying their keyboards were having trouble registering all the keys.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Enough about the legality of the game. The staff has decided that it is fine to stay, this thread is not the place to talk about CP laws or how "disgusted" you are with the content in the game. With a site chock full of incest, blackmail and rape taking the moral high-ground now is pointless.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
You wouldn't happen to know the name of that farming game, wouldja? Also, not exactly a question for you, but what is FET?
YAY!! That took me WAY too long to find again since no sites including this one have added beastiality or loli tags to it but I finally found the page on here:

Reactions: Goukijin

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Good to see this little gem is back. Weirdly, I liked the mini-games...well, except for the typing one. That one felt way too much like real life.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Good to see this little gem is back. Weirdly, I liked the mini-games...well, except for the typing one. That one felt way too much like real life.
I have actually heard people say they have improved their typing and math skills from the mini-games, haha!

Mavis Beacon
Insexual awakening teaches typing?

Reactions: Hobart Jasperz

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
f*** these mini Games, please kill this stupit Part of the Game.
If i like to play such useless Games, i will use other Games

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I can't stand mini-games like this. When I'm having sex IRL, a sequence of lights always appears as a barrier over my partners genitalia before I can dip my wick, and having that in a game is just too damn realistic. Games should be an escape, not perfectly replicating reality.

But seriously though, I did like that you could bypass them by purchasing gifts (for family at least). That made them tolerable.
When the game first released, the mini-games were nightmare inducing for some players, and we had to tone down the difficulty a lot.

We wanted to find that balance of making fun mini-games that didn't require too much grinding. We know players want to get to the other kind of grinding... 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes