• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
Great stuff, looking forward to more content on this one. I liked the minigames, tapping buttons is fun. And you can learn to spell words correct with half your blood in your "other" head. The sliding games, not so much..

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Haven't played this in a while, was about to go download it from somewhere else only to see it on here. As for the minigames the only one I ever have a problem with are those sliding puzzles.

Reactions: MrShaDowAnDub

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
So who's this new character, and how do I get them to appear?

I'm maxed with all the family and kasey.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
So who's this new character, and how do I get them to appear?

I'm maxed with all the family and kasey.
You can get to the new character Vicky via this way: Start her path by successfully completing the "review" minigame once, (this is the game you can do in the main character's bedroom) and then you will see an event in the morning. After you see the event, complete the review mini-game two more times, and another event will occur in the morning, which leads to meeting the new character Vicky.

Hope that helps!

juju8382

Sep 28, 2017
Its a good game but the race mini game against the older sister makes me want to die. I don't know if it is because my pc is bad or something else but I can barely beat the game on easy due to a delay in the game registering my keyboard taps.
The lag only happened to me with the Difficult challenge. Easy and Medium worked fine.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
is this all for the mom story or is there more to come ???
big fan of the art here good job guys if you can at least make the mom scenes animted would be great :)

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
glad to see this game back on here.
:FeelsGoodMan:

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a mod or a cheat for the minigames?
you can bypass the minigames if you don't want to deal with them I found that doing the speed typing minigame is easiest just do the one that gives boldness as it gives money you can split what you make with the twin sister and save up the rest to buy gifts for the others so you build 3 things up by doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes