Status
Not open for further replies.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Its definitely a good game. But i do have some problems here and there. Mostly art work related but i guess it could be called as a personal preference thing.
Lets see for the art is not consistent at all for me. Mainly the elder amazon sister her portrait is so differently from her appearance in the scenes its almost as if in the scenes we see the loli version of the character.
Not just her, the aunt as well she looks so fit and slim but in here scenes she feels bloated and again like a loli version. Are the portraits made by someone else? Or something like that. It bugs me a lot.
That aside i gotta hand it to the developer for adding fun minigames that i actually enjoy and not just so i can get the next scence. I played the crap out of the typing and racing one.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Its definitely a good game. But i do have some problems here and there. Mostly art work related but i guess it could be called as a personal preference thing.
Lets see for the art is not consistent at all for me. Mainly the elder amazon sister her portrait is so differently from her appearance in the scenes its almost as if in the scenes we see the loli version of the character.
Not just her, the aunt as well she looks so fit and slim but in here scenes she feels bloated and again like a loli version. Are the portraits made by someone else? Or something like that. It bugs me a lot.
That aside i gotta hand it to the developer for adding fun minigames that i actually enjoy and not just so i can get the next scence. I played the crap out of the typing and racing one.
Just went and had a look, Kira definitely seems chubbier in the H-scenes than in her portrait.

Reactions: Rising_Hell
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes