Status
Not open for further replies.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Just went and had a look, Kira definitely seems chubbier in the H-scenes than in her portrait.
Yeah for me art is what makes or breaks a game. Even if the game play mechanics are fucked but the art is good I'll give it a whirl.

But this is a toughie - the art isn't bad its just not consistent. Plus it takes the feels out. The elder sister is like this super buff amazon chick but in her scenes she looks soft and chubby. Kinda takes me out of the zone.

Reactions: Yoshitakegakure

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Going try out would be possible add another girl but with A and B cups as friends? bit sis breast way to big for my taste lol

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Wow, this game doesn't have auto save, now i have to start all over again
NONE of the ren'py games have auto save. if this is your first ren'py game. that's ignorance and ignorance isn't the fault of the developer.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hold up. Most ren'py games do have autosaves. The developer sets that up to be either at choices or at intervals.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I've been wanting to play this game, but not bad enough to try slogging the minigame through my shit computer. Is there a cheat mod that kills the minigame?

Aug 11, 2017
Kinda weirded out by the fact that MC is a 12 yr old dude. I mean, it's a good game and all but come on.. and the dialogue lol "wow his dick is so big".. bruh, that shit is a toothpick. I don't mind it, but him and his little sister are too "little" for me. It's just a preference thing, not bashing anyone who likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 123 Votes