Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Kinda weirded out by the fact that MC is a 12 yr old dude. I mean, it's a good game and all but come on.. and the dialogue lol "wow his dick is so big".. bruh, that shit is a toothpick. I don't mind it, but him and his little sister are too "little" for me. It's just a preference thing, not bashing anyone who likes it.
You must be new here.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Me, I don't care either way about a walkthrough but my laptop, and my neurological disorder make the mini-game impossible.
I think I saw a console command list on here or somewhere else several months ago... it had a command/cheat for money which you could then use to buy gifts to raise affection for all of the ladies. My Shitty processor also made mini-games Impossible.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I think I saw a console command list on here or somewhere else several months ago... it had a command/cheat for money which you could then use to buy gifts to raise affection for all of the ladies. My Shitty processor also made mini-games Impossible.
let me know if you find it. I have Ren'py Save Editor and can go in that way to make'em work for me.

dutchz

Dec 17, 2017
please devs if you update the game, update the changelog so we know if thre have been significant changes or new content

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
let me know if you find it. I have Ren'py Save Editor and can go in that way to make'em work for me.
Holy shit... all the way back on page 21... here " inventory.money = X " no clue if it still works though Have not checked.

please devs if you update the game, update the changelog so we know if thre have been significant changes or new content
New scene with grandma is what it says in the in-game changelog.

D

Deleted member 991505

pretty disappointed that we haven't had a new fully animated sense in the past few updates. The content has been great tho.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Any Idea how to enable the renpy console in the game ? I seem to have forgotten and lost my previous saves.

Apr 12, 2018
Any Idea how to enable the renpy console in the game ? I seem to have forgotten and lost my previous saves.
I'd recommend you use Unren

You could also go into the renpy--> Common --> 00console.rpy file and search for the config.console line and set it to true. But thats a pain in the ass, and I'd just use Unren as you can also extract the images from the game among other things.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I'd recommend you use Unren

You could also go into the renpy--> Common --> 00console.rpy file and search for the config.console line and set it to true. But thats a pain in the ass, and I'd just use Unren as you can also extract the images from the game among other things.
Yeah I read the same thing here :-

But the kicker is... in the file config.console is already set to true. But it still won't open the console in game I tried "`" and "shift+o" ...

IDK what I was doing wrong but the Unren file did the trick perfectly ... thank you for sharing this magical spell with me.

Or just get the Ren'py Save Editor.
Never used renpy save editor if it's anything like RPGM's online save editor can't we just use that to directly increase money ?

Apr 12, 2018

But the kicker is... in the file config.console is already set to true. But it still won't open the console in game I tried "`" and "shift+o" ...

Never used renpy save editor if it's anything like RPGM's online save editor can't we just use that to directly increase money ?
That has happened to me before, and truth be told, I don't know how to fix it other than maybe replacing just the commons folder. However, without doing that, using the developer console allows you to access the the command console, just one more mouse click. To access the developer console you can either manually enable it or use unren, and then you do shift+d to get it in game. The developer console has more functionality than the command console, such as (if you know the scene id) playing a scene in-game that you can't access or want to replay.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
That has happened to me before, and truth be told, I don't know how to fix it other than maybe replacing just the commons folder. However, without doing that, using the developer console allows you to access the the command console, just one more mouse click. To access the developer console you can either manually enable it or use unren, and then you do shift+d to get it in game. The developer console has more functionality than the command console, such as (if you know the scene id) playing a scene in-game that you can't access or want to replay.
it's Shit+O and You helped out a Lot by sharing that post by the Admin Sam ... that Unren thing is some next level Sorcery, and the little Python language window box brought back fond memories of when I used a python based engine to cheat and fish Gold on Gaiaonline as a kid. Didn't know Renpy also uses python. I edited the previous post too to thank you but I guess I was a little late. Once again thanks for sharing the magical tool.

john34404

Jul 1, 2018
I'm Sorry to see such a good game go unfinished, but I understand the hardships the developer and artist have been hit with. Patron is getting less and less goodwill from me and the internet from all its biased decision making.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Not for ren'py games. Not that I'm aware of anyway. But renpy save editor is an offline tool, very minimalist, you just search the terms they put here in the search box and you're golden. There's less guesswork since the search function starts popping up variables while you're still typing, so if you get it wrong-ish you can still maybe find it, but if you use Shift-O on a file that has an options.rpy and you use the wrong variable it either does nothing, or (in theory could) cause an uncaught exception.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Not for ren'py games. Not that I'm aware of anyway. But renpy save editor is an offline tool, very minimalist, you just search the terms they put here in the search box and you're golden. There's less guesswork since the search function starts popping up variables while you're still typing, so if you get it wrong-ish you can still maybe find it, but if you use Shift-O on a file that has an options.rpy and you use the wrong variable it either does nothing, or (in theory could) cause an uncaught exception.
Unren did the trick for now... even enabled some Admin options in game I had never seen before but I am not planning on messing with those to avoid the risk of Critical failure. But I will look into renpy save editor too sounds interesting enough, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 123 Votes