Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2018
every character full but missing one character i have kira,simone,sam,julia,janet,kacey ???,and edan
kira,simone,sam,julia,janet,kaceyand edan full one missing character have i miss some thing or is this not available yet

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
I got the lastest patch. grandma is stuck at lvl 10. tried buying the items to bring her up to lvl 12 and it don't work.
keeps saying she is maxed.

kekbab

May 31, 2017
So is this game over and done? I remember reading once that the devs will be shifting focus to their new game but the change log doesn't say anything about the ending so I'm a bit confused.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
So is this game over and done? I remember reading once that the devs will be shifting focus to their new game but the change log doesn't say anything about the ending so I'm a bit confused.
Thats what I wanna Know, too.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
There is probably at least one more update

Reactions: Zeca Suez

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah it's been a long time for sure. I don't think i've visited her in many months hence why I was not fully confident if I was correct.
Im pretty sure everyone, or almost everyone can be impregnated. I know the sisters and mom can be, i just did the 4-way event again and impregnation is an option for them.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Im pretty sure everyone, or almost everyone can be impregnated. I know the sisters and mom can be, i just did the 4-way event again and impregnation is an option for them.
i think i married your profile picture in skyrim

best girls imo are

Grandma
Big Sister
Cousin
Vicky
Little Sister
Mom
Auntie
Kacey

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
600+ Mb for one scene?

Ewwww, no thank you.

Why ow why don0t most Rn'Py devs create their games in such a way that only the most recent update is needed, instead the whole thing, over and over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 123 Votes