Status
Not open for further replies.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
I've always wondered, but what happened to the mod verson of the first chapter, was it abandoned?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakening 2 - 0.03-Alpha Public Build Release

We've released version 0.03-Alpha to the public! This is the same build as the development one we released for supporters!

We decided to release the public build now because we are still working to complete another new Alex scene containing lots of new CG images and animations! We'll be releasing another public build at a later date containing this new Alex scene! Stay tuned!

NOTE:
Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

I can't post links for IA2 on F95, but you can visit the IA blog via my signature banner that says "Insexual Awakening" and find the 0.03-Alpha post!

0.03-Alpha Build (2/25/2021) Patch Notes:
New Content
  • Added two new scenes for Alex that requires relationship 14 & 15. The 2nd scene will trigger automatically on the next school day that takes place, after reaching relationship level 15. Note: The game will incorrectly display a message that an older Alex scene is the last scene of the build, but you can still progress past it! This incorrect message will be fixed in the next build release!
  • Added one new scene with Rose/Ms. Bonheur that has animations! that requires relationship level 15.
  • Don't forget - you need to have time pass before new scenes will be available!
Gameplay Changes
  • Added an achievement for choosing moods when sleeping early.
  • Added the anime club. Meetings are Mondays and Wednesdays. You gain social stats depending on what anime they are watching that day.
  • The main character's cute face now appears during dialogue choices in the new Rose and Alex scenes, and he has his own dialogue as well!
UI Changes
  • Added preference options to change the transparency of the dialogue, quick menu, and choice windows. The game must be restarted for changes to take effect.
  • Made the activity buttons a little bigger for people with thicc thumbs.
  • The main menu background has been updated with minor visual improvements.
  • The icon for the sunbathing activity is now correct.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where sunscreen would not restock in the miscellaneous items store.
Other Changes
  • When entering a name on mobile devices, the game first tells you that if you have problems entering names on your mobile device, to try downloading a different keyboard on your mobile device's app store.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I don't see the IA 2 public link on subscribestar it says 6$
Subscribestar for whatever reason isn't allowing the free followers tier to view posts, and I'm asking Subscribestar to fix that problem. Check out the IA blog for links to the public build. It's the banner that says "Insexual Awakening" on my signature below.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Subscribestar for whatever reason isn't allowing the free followers tier to view posts, and I'm asking Subscribestar to fix that problem. Check out the IA blog for links to the public build. It's the banner that says "Insexual Awakening" on my signature below.
Holy fuck yes new update, had to download it and check it out. IA2 even with 3D models still very great to play with, but hopefully you would put some cameos from the first game to appear in 3D form (no need to let MC having sex with them but just hang around in the background would be enough for nice call back)
By the way, is it just me but the MC of IA2 was least talkable than the one in the old game?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Holy fuck yes new update, had to download it and check it out. IA2 even with 3D models still very great to play with, but hopefully you would put some cameos from the first game to appear in 3D form (no need to let MC having sex with them but just hang around in the background would be enough for nice call back)
By the way, is it just me but the MC of IA2 was least talkable than the one in the old game?
We are thinking of putting in some fun cameos of the original IA characters, but we're still deciding how exactly to do it.

We're actually going to make the protagonist of IA2 talk a bit more and appear during dialogue. This newest build we added dialogue for the protagonist, and we'd like to revise the earlier and intro scenes to have the protagonist talk more since it gives him more of a personality.

Reactions: thevoid089

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Insexual Awakening 2 - 0.03-Alpha Public Build Release

We've released version 0.03-Alpha to the public! This is the same build as the development one we released for supporters!

We decided to release the public build now because we are still working to complete another new Alex scene containing lots of new CG images and animations! We'll be releasing another public build at a later date containing this new Alex scene! Stay tuned!

NOTE:
Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

I can't post links for IA2 on F95, but you can visit the IA blog via my signature banner that says "Insexual Awakening" and find the 0.03-Alpha post!

0.03-Alpha Build (2/25/2021) Patch Notes:
New Content
  • Added two new scenes for Alex that requires relationship 14 & 15. The 2nd scene will trigger automatically on the next school day that takes place, after reaching relationship level 15. Note: The game will incorrectly display a message that an older Alex scene is the last scene of the build, but you can still progress past it! This incorrect message will be fixed in the next build release!
  • Added one new scene with Rose/Ms. Bonheur that has animations! that requires relationship level 15.
  • Don't forget - you need to have time pass before new scenes will be available!
Gameplay Changes
  • Added an achievement for choosing moods when sleeping early.
  • Added the anime club. Meetings are Mondays and Wednesdays. You gain social stats depending on what anime they are watching that day.
  • The main character's cute face now appears during dialogue choices in the new Rose and Alex scenes, and he has his own dialogue as well!
UI Changes
  • Added preference options to change the transparency of the dialogue, quick menu, and choice windows. The game must be restarted for changes to take effect.
  • Made the activity buttons a little bigger for people with thicc thumbs.
  • The main menu background has been updated with minor visual improvements.
  • The icon for the sunbathing activity is now correct.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where sunscreen would not restock in the miscellaneous items store.
Other Changes
  • When entering a name on mobile devices, the game first tells you that if you have problems entering names on your mobile device, to try downloading a different keyboard on your mobile device's app store.
I think using koikatsu assets is a huge mistake... But you do you.

Reactions: stenctrum and Dexco

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
We are thinking of putting in some fun cameos of the original IA characters, but we're still deciding how exactly to do it.

We're actually going to make the protagonist of IA2 talk a bit more and appear during dialogue. This newest build we added dialogue for the protagonist, and we'd like to revise the earlier and intro scenes to have the protagonist talk more since it gives him more of a personality.
Yeah! Just check out your new public update and saw that MC talk and interact with other characters now unlike when he just silently do the stuff. The scene with the teacher was very great and the animation was smooth, same with Alex too....can't wait to see that bitchy girl who making fun of the protagonist and Alex join the fun in the future
The cameo could be a little randomly like have a sudden meeting in the town when you clicking on the icon, go to shopping center, watching movie in cinema,talk with strangers.... of course would still depend on the decision of you and your team members to have a logical way for the event to happen

94-kun

Jul 20, 2019
I think using koikatsu assets is a huge mistake... But you do you.
Listen, I don't think that using Koikatsu assets is a "huge mistake". The reason why they using Koikatsu for IA2 was the original artist for IA1 (Soapmonster/DigitalKaiju) left the project because he's not a sholicon artist. When HydroHexxx and DrX/whew656/Master_sword tried to find artists (who not only draw sholicon but also some fetish like pregnant for example) but didn't got any, they had no choice but to use Koikatsu because that one has 3D anime-like characters (unlike the other 3D editors which using realistic models which would have uncanny valley results).

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Listen, I don't think that using Koikatsu assets is a "huge mistake". The reason why they using Koikatsu for IA2 was the original artist for IA1 (Soapmonster/DigitalKaiju) left the project because he's not a sholicon artist. When HydroHexxx and DrX/whew656/Master_sword tried to find artists (who not only draw sholicon but also some fetish like pregnant for example) but didn't got any, they had no choice but to use Koikatsu because that one has 3D anime-like characters (unlike the other 3D editors which using realistic models which would have uncanny valley results).
I understand the predicament. However, it's still a huge mistake in my mind. There are other simulators he can use, such as Honey Select which would present the characters in a better light. I can't be the only person sick and tired of Koikatsu assets, can I? I mean just look at how well made the scenes and characters are for Waifu Academy. Nothing using Koikatsu assets even comes close to that level of quality.

Just imagine a Honey Select Kira

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Furabia

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I understand the predicament. However, it's still a huge mistake in my mind. There are other simulators he can use, such as Honey Select which would present the characters in a better light. I can't be the only person sick and tired of Koikatsu assets, can I? I mean just look at how well made the scenes and characters are for Waifu Academy. Nothing using Koikatsu assets even comes close to that level of quality.

Just imagine a Honey Select Kira
Honey select really would have leveling up the quality of IA2 even more, but I think Hexxx and the team just use Koikatsu assets because it was easy to access, faster to working on (I think?) and they want to experiencing switching from 2d to 3d. Hope to see Hydrohexxx explain about the choice

Reactions: 94-kun

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
I would like to play more non-shota/loli from Soapmonster/DigitalKaiju i like the big sis and granny more. I would like more game from them i hope they are still in good term or make their own game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes