Status
Not open for further replies.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
HydroHexxx just wanted to say i had fun with the alpha, like others i was worried about the shift to 3d and went in with lower expectations but after playing it i can say that even with the graphic change the game still retains the feel of the first games charm which for me was very much how the characters interacted and am glad the sequel retains that from what has been shown to us in the alpha.

im glad the game isnt just a 3d cash in on the back of the first game and look forward to where the sequel goes.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
HydroHexxx just wanted to say i had fun with the alpha, like others i was worried about the shift to 3d and went in with lower expectations but after playing it i can say that even with the graphic change the game still retains the feel of the first games charm which for me was very much how the characters interacted and am glad the sequel retains that from what has been shown to us in the alpha.

im glad the game isnt just a 3d cash in on the back of the first game and look forward to where the sequel goes.
Glad you gave it a try and enjoy it thus far! Creating enjoyable characters has always been our goal since IA1, and we wanted to improve upon it in IA2. There is still a lot more to go on IA2's development, and we're looking forward to it!

Sep 27, 2020
I'd still suggest playing IA2 just to give it a try, but I understand if it's not to your liking.
I tried to like Koikatsu games so many times, I've given up, sorry.
Koikatsu feels so unbelievably silly and unerotic to me, it's like trying to fap to Teletubbies on fast forward while someone pulls out your toenails very slowly.
As I said, I know that you and the artist parted ways, and I hope for you that you will find people who like Koikatsu models. Good luck!

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Why no sister characters in the sequel? Pretty disappointing there, going from 2 to none. Feels like a big mistake, in such games sisters and mom are usually the most popular characters. The more in the house the merrier, none is a bummer.

Last edited:

buff

May 29, 2017
Why no sister characters in the sequel? Pretty disappointing there, going from 2 to none. Feels like a big mistake, in such games sisters and mom are usually the most popular characters. The more in the house the merrier, none is a bummer.
Not to mention that the lack kills the chance for lesbian incest, which the world needs more of.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
We're conducting a poll right now that will add a new family member, (if we reach our stretch goal) and the half-sister is currently winning.

Reactions: 94-kun
D

Deleted member 2585477

We're conducting a poll right now that will add a new family member, (if we reach our stretch goal) and the half-sister is currently winning.
I am rooting for the big sis. We have lolies and mommies but few in-between (pizza girl is the first).

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
HydroHexxx
Shot{a} killed this project afterall.
(led to: deplattforming, soapmonster left, hasty ending).
The great art was the reason why this game was, what it was.
Also the adult women made this game great especially Kira (this chick is a godness) & Vicky.
Sticking to this weird fetishes will break the sequel can't promote it most artist rejecting to work with such tags & most plattforms will bann this game on there sites even such a forum like f95zone is not allowing links to this game afterall this site is very open minded.
Wrong decision to make a bad sequel only to be able to stick on forbidden fetishes.
My recommendation is to make a definitive edition; bring soapmonster (or a similar artist) back to the project, change the mc to adult (giving him a bigger dick & add some height) more scenes & animations + complete ending.

Fanart:
942608_bouncycg_ia-insexual-awakening-kira.jpg

Last edited:

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
HydroHexxx
Shot{a} killed this project afterall.
I agree with you, but they have made it *extremely* clear that they are sticking with the pre-pubescent children. I made a strong push asking for the same thing, but they wouldn't even consider it. From what I've read, I suspect they would have prefered to go with pre-pubescent in IA as well (and considering how utterly naive the kids were towards sex and their own bodies, I suspect it was written with that in mind) but the artist wouldn't go that far. As it was, he wasn't comfortable with it.

I think it is the personal fetish of one or more of the developers, not just Shota but pre-pubescent shota, and that this is more to satisfy their own kink than anything else.

Personally I can't see the appeal, and - as you say - it is a pretty niche fetish and one of the few that is considered truly taboo, which is likely to limit them significantly in the long run.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Pord

Sep 27, 2017
HydroHexxx
My recommendation is to make a definitive edition; bring soapmonster (or a similar artist) back to the project, change the mc to adult (giving him a bigger dick & add some height) more scenes & animations + complete ending.
The elements that you described: Big dick and an adult character. They are present absolutely everywhere. Every game here have this. You propose to just create another unremarkable game and what? For what? Thanks, but your recommendation is shit.

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Was the Supersexual Awakening thread deleted? I know the creator mentioned wanting to change the title to make it more clear that it's a fan game and not an official sequel. Is he remaking the thread with the new name?

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
It looks that way but I hope it was the creator who deleted it considering this game is still up

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Was the Supersexual Awakening thread deleted? I know the creator mentioned wanting to change the title to make it more clear that it's a fan game and not an official sequel. Is he remaking the thread with the new name?
Or someone reported the game thread for content that violating rule 7 and the Mods had no other choice but delete it, honestly to say that could be the case because how many people being very harsh toward Dev thinking he's stealing assets from Hexxx

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Could you tell me a similar game with such a drawing?
If you don't mind rpgm game then this one was the closet in IA style of drawing
https://f95zone.to/threads/loving-memories-v0-4-nervren.29119/
If you want shota game then maybe summer memories would be good too
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-m...tome-kagura-games.54613/page-141#post-5163040
There's a fan mod of IA called Supersexual awakening but the thread has been deleted because the developer of the mod decision, but he did promise that it would come back in the future

Reactions: Rusty44
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes