Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
did someone have a save just before the tenis mini game please , I want to test something but I don't want to replay the entire game just to see the mini game

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I understand the predicament. However, it's still a huge mistake in my mind. There are other simulators he can use, such as Honey Select which would present the characters in a better light. I can't be the only person sick and tired of Koikatsu assets, can I?
I feel you and I wish it was 2D too. When I heard that IA2 was happening I got excited but then saw the Koikatsu models and my hype immediately waned.

With that said, I'm willing to give the dev team the benefit of the doubt and wait and see if they can pull off this look. Specially regarding the quality of the animations as there's no excuse now to go full static CG's and animations are what can set a game apart from other generic games that use the same 3D engine for models. I think they earned some trust because IA1 was a good game overall.

So basically what I'm saying is that we should give then a chance to prove that despite using the same engine as 100's other games, they can set themselves apart by displaying their talent and quality on things like scene composition, animation and variation.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I feel you and I wish it was 2D too. When I heard that IA2 was happening I got excited but then saw the Koikatsu models and my hype immediately waned.

With that said, I'm willing to give the dev team the benefit of the doubt and wait and see if they can pull off this look. Specially regarding the quality of the animations as there's no excuse now to go full static CG's and animations are what can set a game apart from other generic games that use the same 3D engine for models. I think they earned some trust because IA1 was a good game overall.

So basically what I'm saying is that we should give then a chance to prove that despite using the same engine as 100's other games, they can set themselves apart by displaying their talent and quality on things like scene composition, animation and variation.
I'm glad you haven't given up hope, however for me, I've seen over and over again the limitation of Koikatsu to share your optimism.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
why doesn't the second game have it's own page mods?
We submitted IA2 for review in January, but it was rejected due to the characters being shorter/smaller than the characters in IA1. That's why it has no separate thread/page.

We wish it did since it would be easier to discuss/keep track of progress for people following it, but for now we can only use the IA thread to talk about it.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
We submitted IA2 for review in January, but it was rejected due to the characters being shorter/smaller than the characters in IA1. That's why it has no separate thread/page.

We wish it did since it would be easier to discuss/keep track of progress for people following it, but for now we can only use the IA thread to talk about it.
that's a dumbass reason to be rejected.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
...but for now we can only use the IA thread to talk about it.
While this is obviously not the ideal scenario, this thread for IA1 was more or less "dead" anyways seeing as the game was completed a long time ago and it's an easy enough game so as to not necessitate that much discussion or walkthroughs.

So even tough IA2 was forbidden by the mods (and discussion on this matter should be avoided entirely here), using this thread to discuss the sequel seems like a reasonable thing to do; just be mindful to not post images and stuff and it will be fine.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

A little bit inconvenience, but at least Mods still allowed us to discuss about IA2 and you can sneak pass the rule with putting link in signature so it was and still do well. I think you can sometime revive this thread by share some progress of the next update, not to detail but let the players know so they could go to subcriblestar or your blog to check out for more infomation

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
If that's the case, It still refers the main char. as "Nate" in the lower dialogue speech, and the name that you name in in the upper dialogue speech...

Sep 27, 2020
it was rejected due to the characters being shorter/smaller than the characters in IA1
that's a dumbass reason to be rejected.
Looking at the Rule 7 note in OP (" inkeeping with similar 2DCG games that are allowed "), that doesn't seem to be the whole truth. I guess it has something to do that it's no longer a 2DCG game and now has to compare with other rejceted 3DCG games.

• Angry
Reactions: Furabia

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Insexual Awakening 2 - 0.04-Alpha Public Build Release

We've released version 0.04-Alpha to the public! In this build, we've added a brand new lewd scene for Alex, along with the ability to "revisit" sexy time with Alex that features a new lewd act you can perform with her!

NOTE:
Before upgrading, please make sure the save you intend to load for this build is saved outside of the inventory, reading, playing games, and shopping menus. Recommended place is to save in your bedroom, then upgrade and load that save.

0.04-Alpha Build (3/11/2021) Patch Notes:

New Content
  • Added a new lewd Alex scene with an animation! Requires relationship level 16.
  • Added the start of Alex's revisit. It is unlocked after the "sleepover" scene. You can ask her to remove articles of clothing in her bust art one by one.
  • There is a new sexy act available in Alex's revisit! More sexy acts, including those already in her route, will be added in the future! To invite Alex for sexy fun, select the "Have Naughty Fun" activity in your bedroom. If you cum while doing a revisit, time will pass and you will gain sexiness and character points.
Gameplay Changes
  • You can now read manga in anime club for geekiness. If you do so while it's raining, you get another geekiness point!
  • During Version 0.03-Alpha's Ms. Bonheur scene, her name will be changed to Rose. If you have already done this scene, the change will be applied after you load your game.
  • After 0.03-Alpha's Ms. Bonheur scene, you can change her name in the "Rename Characters" activity in your room.
UI Changes
  • Changed Gallery icon image.
  • Changed the icons for the "Morning Mood" and "You're Unique" achievements.
Audio Changes
  • Beach location now has unique music during the day.
Bug Fixes
  • Alex's last scene now properly displays the message that says it is the last scene for her currently in the build.
Other Changes
  • Alex's tanlines were corrected to match her shorts.
  • Alex's nipples were made lighter in color for her new scene.
Goals for early access supporter build 0.05-Alpha releasing in March 2021:
  • New Robin scenes!
  • The introduction of Hailey!
  • Adjust sizes for the quick menu for people with thicc thumbs.
  • More tutorials.
  • Allowing players to see how many days have passed in their playthrough.
  • The "Spunkiness" social stat, which represents sexual stamina! The higher your Spunkiness level, the more you can ejaculate in revisits without passing time. Also, it might be used as a requirement for some scenes, at some point.
  • Adding some of Alex's past scenes to her revisit and making her revisit available at school.
  • Be able to replay unique conversations from gifts, etc.
  • Arcade location where you can play different arcade games for rewards!
  • Custom music modding support.
  • Possibly add sexy sounds for the 0.03-Alpha Rose scene.
  • Dialog icon for Rose.
  • Zoom out the hallway background.
  • Fix bug where you get double allowance if you do the Mom allowance scene on allowance day.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
HOLY DAMN! Already new update? That was very fast, you never ceased to amaze and I can't wait to download this one

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Erm...Didn't know you add yaoi content in this one too, that was interesting

Tracy/yaoi stuff in 0.04Alpha:
-Six Tracy scenes - 5 talk scenes and 1 cg scene with lewd elements.
-To start Tracy's first scene, talk to him on Monday or Wednesday at school in the anime club.
-Password to unlock Tracy is "yes homo" lower case and without quotes.
-Enter the password when naming your character. You can do it at the start of the game or with the "rename characters" activity in your bedroom.
-Your name won't change when entering the password.
-There's lots of opportunities to earn points with Tracy within his scenes, so I'm interested in hearing everyone's opinion on whether getting levels with him is too fast.

Tracy Goals for early supporter build 0.05Alpha releasing in March 2021:
-More scenes.
-Tracy interacting with other characters like Alex and Sarah.
-More unique conversations from giving gifts, gifting games, going to the theater, etc.
-Setting up likes/dislikes for being gifted games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes