Status
Not open for further replies.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Well I can see why it was banned the first time. There are obviously underage sexual acts in this. Pretty much every one of them is.
While I disagree with the verdict of saying it is not depicting underage content, that does not mean I dislike it.
Quite opposite really. I found this quite fun! (minus mini game grinding)
The twin branch was pretty sweet, besides the streaming part. That took away a bit for me.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
see here? THIS is why i love this site, was bored as hell looking through some random games and someone said in another tread that they were playing this awesome game called Insexual Awakening and now i'm here donwloading it, from the looks of it is gonna be way better than what was in that tread!

Reactions: Ninj77

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Nate is one manipulative dude depending on what route you do first lol

Considering how you can basically get EVERYTHING done with Thicc!Velma(aka kasey) before you do a single scene with any of the other girls all of their routes become Nate playing innocent the whole time pretending like he doesn’t know what is happening lol

He’s also smart enough to not tell any of the other girls what he’s doing not even by mistake

That’s just what happens when you have multiple routes that can be pursued at any time in any order. They’d have rewrite like most of dialogue depending on player choice.

It’s probably designed with the idea that you’re on multiple routes at once and pretty much gaining experience all at the same time

headkn0cker

Sep 8, 2017
the only complaint I have about this game is that the race mini-games do not work. when they change to a new letter that you must mash, the game does not recognize that I am doing it making it impossible to win. I have never won a race in this game. Other than that I love this game. Especially since I can just buy gifts for Kira and Aunt to bypass the races. I must repeat... This game is well done, good story that is pretty damn sexy at times, I like the art with different body types (Kira and Mom my favorite, aunty coming in HOT though!, don't hate the loli girls either!) Easy top 10 for me
Edit: has anyone here won a race? and if you have is there a picture or dialog you get after winning
Try using the mouse to click on the letter on the screen. I had the same problem with using the keyboard only. If you have two (or three letters) use the mouse to click on one letter on the screen and use the keyboard for the other letter(s).

MyrrdinEmrys

May 29, 2017
Just discovered it !
Great game !
I like the art, I love the situations, it is really arousing for me without having to grind, and your mini games are fun and orginal without again requiring any grinding (doing it once is enough to progress 2 lvl for a girl).
Thanks for your work !

Reactions: Ninj77

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
I hope next time around people don't end up voting for Julia or Sam all over again :/ Simone hasn't received any animated scene so far which makes me rather sad xD

Reactions: aslover69

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
God damn, i broke my pc yesterday...looks like I've to wait 2-3 days more to play this.
Never thought it'll update this faster. Good job man

Dec 25, 2017
I wonder if sex curse plans on animating previously existing scenes in the distant future since i would sure love to see the simone bj scene animated :D

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Nice work SCS on the animation ! ..... Wonder if you'll do the same for the mother or the others ....

you guys nailed down almost every body type ! ... well done ! ... except for the ... small tits but really wide hips and ass .... any plans on this D: ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes