Status
Not open for further replies.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
I loved the storyline and progression for the aunt, although her design seems a bit... strange. She really insists on all that "old lady mature woman" stuff but she technically looks more like a big sis than an aunt to me :test: bit strange.

Can't wait to see granny s design tho.

Apparently she has the same body type as the mom so that s excellent :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Joi_fan

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
the only complaint I have about this game is that the race mini-games do not work. when they change to a new letter that you must mash, the game does not recognize that I am doing it making it impossible to win. I have never won a race in this game. Other than that I love this game. Especially since I can just buy gifts for Kira and Aunt to bypass the races. I must repeat... This game is well done, good story that is pretty damn sexy at times, I like the art with different body types (Kira and Mom my favorite, aunty coming in HOT though!, don't hate the loli girls either!) Easy top 10 for me
Edit: has anyone here won a race? and if you have is there a picture or dialog you get after winning
Have you tried clicking on the letters that appear? We did that as a workaround for people having trouble pressing their keyboard keys.

Reactions: perseus420

Superk

May 21, 2017
I like this game a lot. Surprising amount of content for a ".0036" version. Very enjoyable.
The ONLY thing that frustrates me is any kind of racing mini-game. Sometime it works, other times it seems he just stops. I'm guessing that there's a issue/bug there.

Edit:
Have you tried clicking on the letters that appear? We did that as a workaround for people having trouble pressing their keyboard keys.
Oh crap that's a thing?

Fulgrim

Sep 4, 2017
I like this game rather a lot, I can't wait to see more from the lady in the park! I assume supporting your Patreon helps this game move forward as well as your new venture?

Reactions: titswifter

Jonga

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
One of the best games I’ve played so far. Looking forward to the updates!

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
the only complaint I have about this game is that the race mini-games do not work. when they change to a new letter that you must mash, the game does not recognize that I am doing it making it impossible to win. I have never won a race in this game. Other than that I love this game. Especially since I can just buy gifts for Kira and Aunt to bypass the races. I must repeat... This game is well done, good story that is pretty damn sexy at times, I like the art with different body types (Kira and Mom my favorite, aunty coming in HOT though!, don't hate the loli girls either!) Easy top 10 for me
Edit: has anyone here won a race? and if you have is there a picture or dialog you get after winning
don't want to be a downer but i haven't lost a race yet. not good, just hammering keys.

Reactions: perseus420

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I just started playing the last update yesterday (Almost finished it). Since I don't want to start over again for this little update can people tell me how good this game is with old saves? I don't want to get all the way though it again to find out that it's bugged out on me. Thanks for you're time.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I just started playing the last update yesterday (Almost finished it). Since I don't want to start over again for this little update can people tell me how good this game is with old saves? I don't want to get all the way though it again to find out that it's bugged out on me. Thanks for you're time.
Old saves are compatible with all new versions! That was something we specifically made sure worked when we developed the game!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Old desktop jockeys like me have no problem with the racing game. I feel for you guys on phones, more even than the typing game.

I'm appreciative of the option to pass on the teeny creatures in the game (although I always give Sam half my money, 'cause Nate is a nice guy). I know these are extremely popular with a lot of players for the very lack of these types of characters in most games, but I hope the game continues to be developed in a way that not pursuing them doesn't affect the overall progress.

Glad this game is back and I can see so many others are as well.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I know its been asked before but I have never seen a response (least I don't think there was). The Question is well u be able to get your family members pregnant ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes