Status
Not open for further replies.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think the reveiw is 4 are 5 times and more scenes with all of them would be cool to and more like the mother and kira.
scenes and how about the others i now there in the workes for two are threesome scenes i hope lol.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Seconded. How do I support this game if I don't like your new one? (I'm still a patr(e)on.)
You are doing it right then, just continue supporting. The platform even said they arent for single creations only, it is meant to support creator(s). And as they continue to develop a project you like it all works out. They just cant really speak about it there, but new versions showing up obviously means they still work on it.

And as they are on this forum (and more specifically in this thread) they also see what people here would like them to spend their time on.

Edit: I forgot, they also got a Kofi link to more directly support them.

Reactions: Easy Pete

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
who do you consider to be bestgirl?

The creators obviously like Kira since she has multiple animations scenes, she has guest artwork and she’s on the title screen AND we’ve done pretty much every single position under the sun with her AND he uses her as his profile picture. So that’s obvious.

Me, I have to decide between my momcest fetish for Simone and generally Kira being top tier waifu of the century. It’s really hard.

stever

Jun 14, 2017
My favorite game! I'm just still waiting for Julia anal... she seems to have been forgotten with all the new characters.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
tuff to say the mother is hot and kira,jenat,then there is aslso vicky so every think is a toss up of witch
of the charaters to like are say. but knowing some would say can't you love them all lol.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
that's what i did yesterday. coz i'm really confused of what to do. i just stick with one character then after it to the next character. anyways thank you and this game is good. :)

You don't need any of it, really. Just do the minigames in which, other than the boldness, you just raise your relationships levels with every family member and voilà. There's no "linear plot", you can just focus for example only on the sister 'till the end and then the mother after and so on.

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Not bad at all, surprisng amount of content for a 0.0036 release - I'm still not all the way done yet.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i never new how the number are markers ment like is higher more are like a full game standerd i am not to
good at nowing are dev making to now the meaning of them.

Reactions: dcvngtn3

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
well i never new how the number are markers ment like is higher more are like a full game standerd i am not to
good at nowing are dev making to now the meaning of them.
I think the numbering is up to each dev. To me something being a V1.0 should be a complete game with 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc being left for updates and bug fixes - but I've notice that many devs use 1.0 for episodes of games. Ideally (to me) a first realease of a game in progress should be V0.1 and then bug fixes being 0.1.1 and then new episodes/releases should be V0.2, V0.3, etc. with V0.9 rolling over to V1.0 when the game is completed. I understand that really only gives room for roughly 10 new updates and the game mightbe in development with more than that many updates.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I think the numbering is up to each dev. To me something being a V1.0 should be a complete game with 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc being left for updates and bug fixes - but I've notice that many devs use 1.0 for episodes of games. Ideally (to me) a first realease of a game in progress should be V0.1 and then bug fixes being 0.1.1 and then new episodes/releases should be V0.2, V0.3, etc. with V0.9 rolling over to V1.0 when the game is completed. I understand that really only gives room for roughly 10 new updates and the game mightbe in development with more than that many updates.
We basically wanted to have enough breathing room for the version numbers, since we knew we would have to do bug fix updates, smaller updates, etc. In hindsight, we may have put too many 0's on the version number XD. But it works for the team to keep track of everything.

sherwin

Apr 30, 2018
wow this game is good i found some scenes are funny but totally i love it cant wait for the next update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes