Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
i also got the same problem dude and no one is answering... :(
Have you tried looking at this documentation regarding display problems with Renpy?

Other people that have had similar issues were able to resolve it following the steps in that guide from the Renpy documentation. See if that helps!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks for the rundown on the numbering system and glade the team is doing a good job.
keep it up and if i could can we get a scene with mc and the anut and kira toghather please
that would be so hot maybe a aunt sist' on his pole why kira has him like her.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
why is that. if it's the breast well i have seen big titties in real life like that and i don't know if some are photo shoped are what but seen some pic's with breast that look like the women would have trouble walking with them but
this is a game so titties may be bigger to suit the creater.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
*cough* animated scenes *cough* yes* cough* or no * cough* please and thank you *cough*

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Art looks like dogshit, the story better be insane or something considering the votes. Will try.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
why play the game if you don't like it. i mean to each there own but what's wrong
with the art it's good art to me but like i said to each there own.

Reactions: Zurrlock

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true no resan for cheat's talk to them do little activets like math and stuff.
if you can do the harder bouldness the batter but if you can't still can do the others and
your done get scene's and roll from there.

RozzleDazzle

Dec 22, 2017
The grind is not hard at all but there is no reason not to have sex scenes improve relationship too so that it's less boring.
Would definitely prefer repeating sex scenes over the math and simon says puzzles for grinding

Also lol at the people complaining about the aunt, the only remotely "unrealistic" thing about her is that she doesn't really look a lot like her sister

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
after playing im pretty happy with what they've added since .25 although i wish there were more animated scenes and even with the ones already in i wish there were more angles or positions

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the other positions well come later i am thinking.
there are some animations and some still life i guess you can call them
but sure there will be more moving scenes to come hope the comasutra pics move lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes