Status
Not open for further replies.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Have to say this is perhaps one of the few games where I genuinely enjoyed the minigames lol. Or not as much enjoy as found several of them useful for improving my typing and memory skills. That it'll also help me in the game (which I otherwise enjoyed quite a bit also) helps of course as well.

LGS6748

Jul 15, 2018
Have an issue. Play on android and can not enter aunts name just stuck at the keyboard with no way to accept name

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Tfw you realize we have boob play scenes with Several of the characters

But not a SINGLE one with the girl with the most massive mammaries of all the mom! That’s like the first thing that comes to mind looking at her!

Hopefully they’re saving if for an animated scene like with Kira.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I rhought the mom had a tit seen mybe
I am wrong but have not played it waiting.
For next update

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@ I've been meaning to ask, but whats with the one Kira scene that looks totally different from the rest of the game? It seems really out of place.

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Before i download this game because the art looks great (not a fan of incest tho), Can you fuck your friends mom in the game?

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Really? but i saw in the overview that the MC begins to discover his perverted journey with his Family,Relatives and FRIENDS :3

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the picture you are talking about is the movie pic right were she is under the cover.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
@ I've been meaning to ask, but whats with the one Kira scene that looks totally different from the rest of the game? It seems really out of place.
We had to get some extra help from another artist that month. So we commissioned Idlecum to draw the scene.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
We're working to resolve that with the mom :)

Doing god’s work

Those things deserve a lot of attention

Thank you whoever it was in the studio that focused on foreskin stuff. You are the real MVP.
You can tell someone on the team is a real fan of straight shota doujins. They *get* it.

I’d bet real money one of them is a fan of agata and if you aren’t and you like this game you should be.

We even got the amazon position in here.

Reactions: Zurrlock

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Doing god’s work

Those things deserve a lot of attention

You can tell someone on the team is a real fan of straight shota doujins. They *get* it.

I’d bet real money one of them is a fan of agata and if you aren’t and you like this game you should be.

We even got the amazon position in here.
Haha, you did assume correctly! We do like Agata's work a lot, and we used his artwork for reference for some scenes!

Heartbeat

Mar 21, 2018
Also, revisit sex scenes for new dialogue and nudity! It's that level of polish that makes this game even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes