Status
Not open for further replies.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is the last Gallery pic black or miss I something (played a save Game)?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Is the last Gallery pic black or miss I something (played a save Game)?
If it says "Locked" then it means you still have a scene to find in the build. If it's just blank, it might be a placeholder.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
If it says "Locked" then it means you still have a scene to find in the build. If it's just blank, it might be a placeholder.
It says locked. And I found nothing.

Is it because I played a old save?

Kira,Simone,Sam,Julia,Janet,Kacey I have and the last is locked. Or is this for the grandmother and she is not in the Game yet?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
It says locked. And I found nothing.

Is it because I played a old save?

Kira,Simone,Sam,Julia,Janet,Kacey I have and the last is locked. Or is this for the grandmother and she is not in the Game yet?
Ah, you haven't unlocked the Businesswoman Vicky yet!

Play the "review" minigame a few times in the main character's room, and you should get a scene that leads you to Vicky :)

May 16, 2017
Ah, you haven't unlocked the Businesswoman Vicky yet!

Play the "review" minigame a few times in the main character's room, and you should get a scene that leads you to Vicky :)
Your game is awesome! I just wanted the aunt to have bigger boobs haha ( i love older gilrs with big boobs lol). I hope you add more characters so we can play for a long time.

jaypongz38

Mar 19, 2018
Have you tried looking at this documentation regarding display problems with Renpy?

Other people that have had similar issues were able to resolve it following the steps in that guide from the Renpy documentation. See if that helps!
thanks man...problem solve

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so who's next up for scene's are is that top secret info and if you tell me
i will need to be elemnated lol. but who is next for more sex scene'.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
why is she your least fav lol is it because she's a book worm lol just jokeing with yea.

Jul 22, 2017
The game was working fine...now all of a sudden any time I finish a sliding puzzle, after getting the dialogue about earning money, it kicks me out the main menu. I've deleted the save files and the game itself...unzipped and reran...same issue. Any suggestions?

ggwp094

Jun 11, 2017
pls tell me .how can i review(minigame) in this game

I go to the room and review but I do not know how to play this minigame.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
The threesome with Simone and Kira. int he change log is it talking about the blowjob and if not can someone tell me how to unlock the scene every character has max stats

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
The game was working fine...now all of a sudden any time I finish a sliding puzzle, after getting the dialogue about earning money, it kicks me out the main menu. I've deleted the save files and the game itself...unzipped and reran...same issue. Any suggestions?
That is a bug. We have since fixed it and the next public build will have it resolved.

Reactions: AllanBlackwater

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
pls tell me .how can i review(minigame) in this game

I go to the room and review but I do not know how to play this minigame.
You have to type exactly the sentence that is displayed, and then press enter on your keyboard.

So if a sentence said "This game is great!" you have to type "This game is great!"

Hope that makes sense.

Reactions: Paarl and ggwp094
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes