Status
Not open for further replies.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I'm just saying I'd rather not have that weird-ass squelchy shit that hentai always uses.
>_>

It helps me at least.... to the he point where I play other games in the background >_>

Maybe it’s just me and I just don’t know it’s not normal because talking about fucking poem games isn’t exsctly soemthing done often Wouldn’t be the first time that happened at all.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Nate has the option of doing a mini game review in his room, usually first thing in the morning. There are 3 levels of difficulty (based on a quantity of words in a given period of time). A sentence will be shown that you type out (For instance : "Awesome replay value." can be typed out "Awesome replay value" [yes, you can omit the period]. Even partial success of this mini game gets Nate some money. Complete 2-3 of these to unlock the scenes with Vicky.
Unlike some members here, I always choose "easy" for all mini games. It's enough (along with buying mini game "cheats" and presents for all the babes) to unlock ALL scenes.

Good luck!
Thanx for the help but I did what you said and it did not work

Reactions: virtuvoid

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
As promised, we've let loose an additional public update to the one we released at the beginning of August. Aunt Janet fans will be pleased! 8)

Previous save files from older builds are compatible!

DOWNLOAD LINK:

0.0040-Alpha Changelog (8/5/2018)

New Content

• Added new Aunt (Janet) scene! Requires Relationship Level 7 and Boldness Level 8. Occurs when going to Aunt's (Janet's) house during the day.
  • Increased Aunt's (Janet's) Relationship level cap to 7.
Tweaks
  • You can now view the changelog in-game at any time in the player's room!
  • Businesswoman's (Vicky's) titfuck scene may now acknowledge if Mom's (Simone's) titfuck was done.

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
As promised, we've let loose an additional public update to the one we released at the beginning of August. Aunt Janet fans will be pleased! 8)

Previous save files from older builds are compatible!

0.0040-Alpha Changelog (8/5/2018)

New Content

• Added new Aunt (Janet) scene! Requires Relationship Level 7 and Boldness Level 8. Occurs when going to Aunt's (Janet's) house during the day.
  • Increased Aunt's (Janet's) Relationship level cap to 7.
Tweaks
  • You can now view the changelog in-game at any time in the player's room!
  • Businesswoman's (Vicky's) titfuck scene may now acknowledge if Mom's (Simone's) titfuck was done.
Great! But when will Grandma finally appear? I've been playing the game since Day 1 and already at the time it mentioned visiting Grandma! And i hope she has some GILF friends. :)

Reactions: Mrs Delington

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
this is the best erotic game I've ever played! Incredible art design and interface, nice and fun story, it never gets boring. Also the anal scenes are sooooooo good

Reactions: stever

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Ha the aunt is becoming quite a fun character and my earlier post. She basically admits that she’s trying to kind of take nate for herself, and she’s not-so-subtly getting him into her hobbies. She’s like Milf version of Kira

And we have a confirmation that Nate knows what’s going on and makes a decision to hide it from the other girls.

Dec 25, 2017
i absolutely love this project but it was heartbreaking that mom's titfuck wasnt an animation ;\
I also dreamed for an animated titjob with Simone. Too bad it's never gonna happen :teary:

Also the already used illustration for the new scene is truly disappointing.

The mom doesn't seem to be very popular sadly which maybe could explain this lack of attention... but I really hope she'll get new solo scenes in the future. She's such a great character :heartcoveredeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes