Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2017
Kira: Brillant characterization, dialogues and sex scenes 4/5
Simone: Awesome design and personality but disappointing sex scenes 3,5/5
Sam: A very endearing character. Great sexual alchemy with Nate 3/5
Vicky, Janet: They're fine. Nothing awesome so far but they have potential to be great characters 2/5
Julia: She's cute but not very well written... Her interactions with Nate seems forced and unnatural. 1/5
Kacey: Useless 0/5

Also, it would be nice to have some kisses scenes occasionally.
Like Nate asking Kira or Simone how to kiss a girl.
Or Sam wanted to practice kissing with Nate.

And how about a lesbian kiss?

Kira/Julia?
Janet/Simone?
Or Vicky/Sam?

Eru-Sennin-470826-AmiXMaki_02.jpg

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Lol what’s so wrong with Kacey? Didn’t expect such a strong reaction XD

Also, what was she supposed to be useful for?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
She lives in a toilet :FeelsBadMan:

Seriously, Kacey is not very interesting. No hate but she has nothing special that sticks out about her. It's a very forgettable character and a waste of updates haha.

I'm kidding. My apologies for all the Kacey fan :p
I’d say living in a toilet is definitely soemthing that sticks out lol

Honestly the things that are unsaid about her character are the most intriguing. Like why and how she set up a child size glory hole? How long has she been doing this and how has she not been caught?

But yeah you’re right that she isn’t exactly like deep and multi faceted. She seems to be lonely from her interactions, she talks about how she she didn’t have any siblings and was lonely on her birthday so there something there...

Mostly I just liek that she’s like some roaming ccreeper child predator who just happens to be thicc. Like no bones about it she’s just a sex predator that might in fact be a teacher. It’s fun

aivarasx987

Sep 15, 2017
Tried to use a save file uploaded here, but I keep getting this error:

Any ideas?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Tried to use a save file uploaded here, but I keep getting this error:

Any ideas?
Do you have the save file that causes this error? We'll be able to get a better sense of what it is if we have the save file, thanks!

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I'm Waiting for grandma... There will be a granny kink? About Kacey my only "but" is the way they putted on game, no real introducction, you go to the park and boom, she is there. Agree about Kira, best scenes and character history, If all chars had that content... Wow ...

Sam scene whith MC and his clones...Amazing! I whish Mom, Kira and viky have the same scene (whith changes but foursome)

aivarasx987

Sep 15, 2017
Do you have the save file that causes this error? We'll be able to get a better sense of what it is if we have the save file, thanks!

Here is the save, got it from the forum a few pages back. Not sure from which version it is tho, maybe thats the problem.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017

Here is the save, got it from the forum a few pages back. Not sure from which version it is tho, maybe thats the problem.
The programmer checked the file and it's a corrupt save. That's why you're running into that error when you try and use it.

There's also no reason to use it, as it has no progress with any characters, no points, etc.

Reactions: aivarasx987

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone have a save file for 100% or lower?

I tried using the one from post #918 and it just corrupts the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes