Status
Not open for further replies.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I came across this game in a recommendation for game similar to snow daze, so you might try that, though it’s worse in almost every way. Actually the only good parts are the first 3 days where there are no real sex scenes....

The other games I saw other than ones already mentioned are

A town uncovered. Which is pretty nice, but only really has one route that’s completed and the other ones won’t be done for awhile.

Then of course there’s summertime saga which is the big one. Staggering amount of content, really weird art

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So in the poll it says Vicky will have “a future scene” and then it says there will be mating press in “a future scene”

Does that mean Vicky will get the mating press scene?

Because that sounds raaad

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Gotta say I'm absolutely digging the bust art option.
For some reason, the character models/sprites turn me on more than the CG scenes.

I'm dying for a threesome scene with Aunt Janet and Kira!

Reactions: Runezs and Daveck

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Gotta say I'm absolutely digging the bust art option.
For some reason, the character models/sprites turn me on more than the CG scenes.

I'm dying for a threesome scene with Aunt Janet and Kira!
Yeah the bust art is really great especially for Kira having a sprite Viewig mode is something way more games need

My only “problem” is that the bust art is bust art and not full body sprites. If I had money to throw around I’d commission the artist or something

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Great to hear you like the bust art gallery! We figured players would enjoy seeing it :)
It's a simple yet great feature! You guys are among the very few devs who value replayability and revisiting already viewed content, and that goes a long way as far as quality and care for the product is concerned. The bust art gallery was merely the icing on the already fine cake, I reckon.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
This game has all kinds of cool features that are kind of innovative/unique for this type of game

Like new game plus, revisiting scenes and having them be different , extra conversations, acknowledgement of other routes, etc. it’s pretty cool

The way all saves work with all builds is great too. The programmer is pretty good

Reactions: Born2game

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OP updated. Reminder that if an OP needs updated its not becase we're ignoring it, or being lazy, its that we werent aware of it. Ping an uploader or moderator please!

*edit* preferably @N7 !

Reactions: brynhildr and N7

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
it would be awesome if you made kacey the teacher for when you eventually add the school. the initial reactions would be hilarious if you made it so kacey didnt realize until she was in the classroom

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
it would be awesome if you made kacey the teacher for when you eventually add the school. the initial reactions would be hilarious if you made it so kacey didnt realize until she was in the classroom
That’s what most people are thinking is going to happen. I’d honestly be surprised if she wasn’t the teacher at this point, though it’s possible?

I don’t think she’s just some random person anyway and the teacher is literally the only non family character mentioned. I guess Vicky wasn’t mentioned either.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The first minigame imposible to win. I press the letters that it say me but sometimes responds and sometimes no, then when you start to move the sister is winning

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
That’s what most people are thinking is going to happen. I’d honestly be surprised if she wasn’t the teacher at this point, though it’s possible?

I don’t think she’s just some random person anyway and the teacher is literally the only non family character mentioned. I guess Vicky wasn’t mentioned either.
Oh my god if they actually allow for pregnant sex or show a scene where the baby is born or something - this will be the greatest game of all time.

OR - family impregnation is good too ^_^

Reactions: Obrist

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
IF you press the keyboard, and I did, I agree with you.
But, if instead, you left-click the letter(s) then this mini-game is transformed into the easiest.
Remember this trick. It can be used again in a different mini-game in IA...
Don't bother, just spam the keys, doesn't even have to be in order just spam. It's easier than you think to beat the minigames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes