Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
They have posted a message on their Patreon 4 days ago...
So, to quote a great band.. "Just a little patience"
I know they have a patreon dude, but is not of IA, that game was banned from patreon and Sex Curse Studio is developing an other game, so the updates posted are not about IA. Ty anyway.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
sorry to be a pain, i deleted all saves installed save sent but still getting nothing i opened new game plus too stiil no text all that is in the save folder is (below) View attachment 138417 View attachment 138418
That problem you're having with the display is due to a graphic acceleration issue.

Most people solve that issue by going to this Renpy support page:

See if that works!

Reactions: gothic

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i think i may have missed some updates. But this will make my wonderful day of playing games. Lol

Reactions: stever

shipo07

Jul 2, 2018
View attachment 107414

Overview

Insexual Awakening is a story based 18+ adult game created in Ren'Py. It contains original character and scene artwork hand drawn by the artist Soapmonster. You play as Nate Williams, who has recently moved to a new home with his two sisters and mother. Nate gradually begins to discover more about sex, and begins a wild, perverted journey of foreplay with his family, relatives, and friends

Rule 7 Note
This game was previously removed under , however after review this decision has been reversed. The staff feel this is the fairest approach, inkeeping with similar 2DCG games that are allowed (Urban X, Nergal games, FET etc) which border on the 'realistic' requirement. Game threads are not the right place to discuss Rule 7, and any such posts will be removed

Updated: 05/08/2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None
Version: v0.0040 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Patch is no longer required

Please tell me there are more H scenes for Janet than just a lousy blowjob?! She is my favorite in the whole game after Kira and it is sad she only has one H scene. I hope they have added a proper animated anal scene with her. And Kacey deserves some love to she also should get her animated scene.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Please tell me there are more H scenes for Janet than just a lousy blowjob?! She is my favorite in the whole game after Kira and it is sad she only has one H scene.
Keep playing, she's got more. Don't forget that Janet is a recently introduced character so she doesn't have anywhere near as much scenes as the main 3.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I think her duaghter has more then her too. But damn all the girls make you want to go nuts lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i don't play this on my phone. but should be just like on the computer version you would think

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i dont us cheats on this game but do love the scenes. The body on the older sister is smoking hot i would love to know her lol. Forgot the others lol there hot too but the young one i would not touch sorry not my thing you no jail bait.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
umm someone help me i cant find the businesswoman anywhere
As already written in this thread, she will contact you after you have played several times the mini game where you have to write the words (game reviews).

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes