Status
Not open for further replies.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
Had an issue playing game all the choice boxes were blank no words, this included scenes with other characters and where to go /what to do choices including maths minigame boxes were there but nothing written

TheNi9ne

Mar 27, 2018
Here is a 100% save. Use it if you want to start NewGame+ Just drag and drop the file into the saves folder and there ya go =D For it to work just delete everything that's in front of the number 17 in the files name, it's the 149552_ delete that.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
sorry to be a pain, i deleted all saves installed save sent but still getting nothing i opened new game plus too stiil no text all that is in the save folder is (below) blank.PNG blank 2.PNG

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
At this point why not just play through the game normally? It doesn’t take that long and it’s straightforward this ain’t summertime saga or something.

Reactions: theinternetis4

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
sorry to be a pain, i deleted all saves installed save sent but still getting nothing i opened new game plus too stiil no text all that is in the save folder is (below) View attachment 138417 View attachment 138418
See how the file is named "17-5-LT1.save"?
It means that the save is located in page 17, slot 5. If you want you can change it to "1-1-LT1.save" so it'll appear on the first page.

Reactions: gothic

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I have to wonder why in the aunt scene they didn’t like at least loop the cgs when she’s bouncing on the dick

Sure it’s not full animation but like seems like it would be simple enough

Reactions: TheNi9ne

TheNi9ne

Mar 27, 2018
sorry to be a pain, i deleted all saves installed save sent but still getting nothing i opened new game plus too stiil no text all that is in the save folder is (below) View attachment 138417 View attachment 138418
Yea idk what the problem is there but like Anonny said above the save file is on page 17, did you load it from there and still get no text?

Yea I just loaded my save file that I uploaded here and I can see the text in the boxes. It's weird that yours is like that...

Reactions: gothic
U

User_51567

got the save file is right location (thanks) text is View attachment 138858 visible in save/load window but still not in game o_O
In the time that you were busy with this question, you could have played the whole game until the last update at least 5 times by now...
So maybe time to give up and just play it again ? (just an idea)

Reactions: User_804376

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
In the time that you were busy with this question, you could have played the whole game until the last update at least 5 times by now...

i did, every load with without save. new game or new game plus is the same i cant complete it 0 times as i cant see each option in the multiple choice sections even math mini game is blank so cant answer questions

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018

i did, every load with without save. new game or new game plus is the same i cant complete it 0 times as i cant see each option in the multiple choice sections even math mini game is blank so cant answer questions

....what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes