Status
Not open for further replies.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Vicky seems to be the hardest one to get in general. Soo many people ask about her. I actually had to figure out how to unlock her too...

Actually this is probably the time to bring up how unclear it is since the dev sometimes reads these... I didn’t even know there was a typing minigame until Vicky was introduced. Well, I knew there was one from it being in the shop, but I didn’t know where it was or how to do it.

In the room it just says “minigame” I had no idea what that meant since there are many mini games...I just assumed it wa s like a tutorial or a practice or something.

I basically found it by accident, trying to figure out how to unlock Vicky and I only knew vicky was in the game from the changelog. It seems like a lot of other people don’t even know she’s in the game either considering how many people ask.

Maybe that needs to be more clear?

Maybe there should be dialogue hinting at what you need to do. I don’t think anyone in the game actually mentions the typing minigame at all. You basically have to figure it out from outside the game, which probably isn’t the best. It just isn’t organic at all.

Maybe Vicky can actually contact you before then? Or Sam can probably say something about it. And the typing kinkgame can be clearly labeled on the menu.

Honestly, I’m surprised this hasn’t been brought up before.

Reactions: Ninj77

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Uh....it’s one of the most asked questions in this thread so it’s not just me. I thought I said that pretty clearly in the comment...we literally just had another person ask about it. The other point was that I had this problem as well, I just didn’t say anything because I figured it out eventually so maybe even more people had this problem than the ones mentioned.

I think you misunderstood me. I wasn’t saying that this issue never came up, it clearly has.....numerous times. I was saying that the possibility of fixing it never came up...

You even mention that you intentionally just press every button you can. You can’t say it’s an “oversight” when you found it by accident by intentionally doing everything available...doesn’t really check out bruh.

Either way, it’s “no biggie” for it to be more clear and organic in the game. It’s just good game design.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Vicky seems to be the hardest one to get in general. Soo many people ask about her. I actually had to figure out how to unlock her too...

Actually this is probably the time to bring up how unclear it is since the dev sometimes reads these... I didn’t even know there was a typing minigame until Vicky was introduced. Well, I knew there was one from it being in the shop, but I didn’t know where it was or how to do it.

In the room it just says “minigame” I had no idea what that meant since there are many mini games...I just assumed it wa s like a tutorial or a practice or something.

I basically found it by accident, trying to figure out how to unlock Vicky and I only knew vicky was in the game from the changelog. It seems like a lot of other people don’t even know she’s in the game either considering how many people ask.

Maybe that needs to be more clear?

Maybe there should be dialogue hinting at what you need to do. I don’t think anyone in the game actually mentions the typing minigame at all. You basically have to figure it out from outside the game, which probably isn’t the best. It just isn’t organic at all.

Maybe Vicky can actually contact you before then? Or Sam can probably say something about it. And the typing kinkgame can be clearly labeled on the menu.

Honestly, I’m surprised this hasn’t been brought up before.
Our next build will have a FAQ in the main menu that explains how to unlock Vicky's scenes, along with answering a few other questions we hear a lot!

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
What is or isn’t a neon sign “to you” is kind of irrelevant since multiple people had this problem. You have no basis for whether or not you have more “experience” than any of those people. I even explained in my first comment why I saw it and came to a different conclusion than you did. If you want to get technical(no idea why Youd even need to but that goes to show how differently minds work. What is obvious to you isn’t obvious to someone else) that usage of “____ game” is different from every single other example in the game

Every single other example is introduced to the player by a character beforehand, as soemthing directly tied to the characters progression, and it’s clearly labeled in the menu. The typing minigame is just slapped with the vague label “minigame” amongst a bunch of other 4th wall breaking main menu options like “shop” and “gallery” with no explanation that I remember.

How about “difficulty of guessing” not being a factor for basic game features? Practically no one had a problem doing anything else in the game(besides actual technical difficulties)multiple people had a problem with this. There’s a reason for it. If it was equally intuitive we wouldn’t be having this conversation...

But like....whatever. The problem is solved now. I’m not gonna bother with this.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i read about her in the log are in the forum forget witch one. Some of the many games i have problems with because i am not going to lie for a 40 year old i am kinda dum or slow how ever you want to put it. Make fun all yea want i learned to live with the way i am and to try to inprove tho.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well the mini game i have trouble with is the room one were you switch things around tring to make the room right. Its just i never.can get it right there are games were i can study the pattern but time limets make you think on.your toes. That an't a bad thing tho makes you ether get smarter are just have to study it faster.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Anybody a idea were the next version is going to be released? it feels like eternety since the last update for me.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Man can't wait to see what we get this time. Hope all the lady's got a scene and mybe we can get a new comer. I know its looked down on but mybe he can get a hot female teacher to bang lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes