Status
Not open for further replies.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
my favourite characters are the very large girl, the mom and Julia, in that order, but Julia is slightly under developed. The best character and my favourite one by far is the big girl

kkraftpunk

Dec 19, 2017
my favourite characters are the very large girl, the mom and Julia, in that order, but Julia is slightly under developed. The best character and my favourite one by far is the big girl
Are you talking about Kira his big sister?

Rubyk06

Nov 16, 2017
This game is a masterpiece
Beautiful art, charismatic characters, fun minigames and amazing sex scenes.
10/10
Also Kira the best girl :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: stever
D

Deleted member 591541

could someone upload on another platform? Thanks in advance

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
She’s definitely my type of girl and we’d totally hang. She’s just underdeveloped yeah(in more ways than one) though honestly I’m fine with them focusing on every other character first sad to say =(

Also, in general her design is probably the least appealing to me. I like goths and such just....I dunno if this the best execution of that look. I don’t think she’s their best drawn character either.

Reactions: gruntcy

kkraftpunk

Dec 19, 2017
She’s definitely my type of girl and we’d totally hang. She’s just underdeveloped yeah(in more ways than one) though honestly I’m fine with them focusing on every other character first sad to say =(

Also, in general her design is probably the least appealing to me. I like goths and such just....I dunno if this the best execution of that look. I don’t think she’s their best drawn character either.
I think Julia's character would work best if she was slightly older, maybe a year or two younger than Kira.

Jul 3, 2017
Any chance anyone could share their 100% save file, along with the persistent file? My save file from 0.39 would not load, lost all progress. :tiredface::disappointed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes