Status
Not open for further replies.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
There's almost nothing like this this game across various sites. With that being said i wonder what sort of inspiration sex curse got in terms of story and art while designing this gem.
apparently hey made this game specifically because there aren't games like this on the market. And they said earlier they had some inspirations from straight shota doujins like those from the artist agata.

This game is pretty much a western version of straihght shota doujins and eroge, that's clearly at least a big influence along with whatever else

Reactions: HydroHexxx
Dec 25, 2017
apparently hey made this game specifically because there aren't games like this on the market. And they said earlier they had some inspirations from straight shota doujins like those from the artist agata.

This game is pretty much a western version of straihght shota doujins and eroge, that's clearly at least a big influence along with whatever else
Recommend any sites to look up this said artist?

U

User_704541

Incredible work, the amount of content it has is quite large already and everything overflows in quality. Cheers to the developers, I can see they are working very hard in this.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Is it just me or is this like, low key the best game on this site?

Other than all the hilarious broken English, the bugs and how this game desperately needs a quest log system so it’s not so walkthrough reliant,

It has a dizzying amount of content and characters and almost all of them are related in sole way the city is freaking huge and detailed, almost every character has their own route, there are SO MANY scenes, the story is surprisingly okay.

Like it seems like it’s a step beyond any game I’ve played on this site. Hell its one of fbighest and most involved pr0n games I’ve ever played
I'm kind of scratching my head regarding your post. Did you post this on the wrong thread? You mentioned broken English; this game is written in perfect fluent English. This game does not have any bugs that I'm aware of. It doesn't need a quest log since the game literally marks the next step of progression on the location selection menu. It also doesn't have a walkthrough; either fan made nor official. And there is no city.

Regardless, you're right about it being one of the absolute best games here with a good variety of characters and character interactions with many scenes to complement them.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
I'm kind of scratching my head regarding your post. Are did you post this on the wrong thread? You mentioned broken English; this game is written in perfect fluent English. This game does not have any bugs that I'm aware of. It doesn't need a quest log since the game literally marks the next step of progression on the location selection menu. It also doesn't have a walkthrough; either fan made nor official. And there is no city.

Regardless, you're right about it being one of the absolute best games here with a good variety of characters and character interactions with many scenes to complement them.
I wondered the same thing. This game uses the English language better than I do!

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I'm kind of scratching my head regarding your post. Did you post this on the wrong thread? You mentioned broken English; this game is written in perfect fluent English. This game does not have any bugs that I'm aware of. It doesn't need a quest log since the game literally marks the next step of progression on the location selection menu. It also doesn't have a walkthrough; either fan made nor official. And there is no city.

...i HAVE no IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT NOPE NOTHING AT ALL

Dec 25, 2017

That's remind me something :angel:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

That's remind me something :angel:
Big-boobed & somewhat thicc MILF? That's pretty much basic female body type for shotacon stuff. :closedeyesmile:
Also, that mom is more Kira-level in how quickly she jumps on that wagon without a second thought, oh boy.:biggrin:

As an aside on the characters, Sam reminds of Winry from FMA and Kacey of Welma from Scooby Doo. Do you people get the impression too, or am i the only one that sees them that way?

Mar 21, 2018
So the description of the game...

Insexual Awakening is a story based 18+ adult game created in Ren'Py. It contains original character and scene artwork hand drawn by the artist Soapmonster. You play as Nate Williams, who has recently moved to a new home with his two sisters and mother. Nate gradually begins to discover more about sex, and begins a wild, perverted journey of foreplay with his family, relatives, and friends

So will we eventually see some of Nate's female classmates show up?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So the description of the game...

So will we eventually see some of Nate's female classmates show up?
Well, it stands to reason that if we ever see the end of summer vacation and start of his, Sam & Julia classes, other classmates, male & female, will come up, along with teachers (among whom Kacey, who seems to have considerable free time in her hands, when one thinks of how many nights she seems to spend in the park's public restrooms during the same period, might or not be included).

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Just played this again ... One of the rare Shota MC that I have found along with Snow Daze. I love the dialogue . Mini-games not so much .

Need more Mom, Aunt, and the Office Lady . Hell , 4some with them would be nice . Im honestly here just for the Shota banging MILFs

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes