Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Just played this again ... One of the rare Shota MC that I have found along with Snow Daze. I love the dialogue . Mini-games not so much .

Need more Mom, Aunt, and the Office Lady . Hell , 4some with them would be nice . Im honestly here just for the Shota banging MILFs
Simone & Janet could be interesting, Kira & Simone (actual sex like with Sam & Simone instead of the dual motorboat & blowjob) stuff is something i felt a distinct lack of. A 4some involving Vicky will require some development, as her scenes (much like Kayce's) so far make for a quite isolated corner its own, interacting with no one beside Nate.

Reactions: Zeke Frost

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Well, I'd like to know what it was you were talking about. Whatever it was it sounded like a really good game. :closedeyesmile:
Well, I was talking about My New Life a game on this site

should be noted I meant purely from a technical standpoint and amount of content standpoint. It seems like the guy is an industry insider from a foreign country or something. He seems to really know what he's doing.

it's 3d, which i prefer less,the models are hit or miss, it's an rpg maker game, and Character wise it's boring to me with most of the characters being bitchy teenager types. Actually in general it plays which is SO not my type. I honestly don't even know if i"d recommend it for fans fo this game since it pretty much has...nothing that makes this game appealing.

So yeah, moving on from that....

So the description of the game...

So will we eventually see some of Nate's female classmates show up?
I'd say kacey and vicky are friends right? I mean we don't actually know what kacey's deal is. Right now she's just a lady he befriended and then fucked in all her holes and impregnated her.....I'd say that counts as friends right?

But honestly, I kind of want to know what their plans are for the future story or scope of the game are if they have any idea where they want to go.

They definitely said(on another site/forum) that there will be school and they have a plan for how it might be implemented, like the school having it's own time period but that's about it. Plus the comment is pretty old, so that might not even be a plan anymore.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Kira/janet threesome would probably involve working out together. which would be fun. They have a contest or something.

Now...janet/simone will be the interesting one. It'll probably end up with the biggest cat fight in the whole game so far and janet makes simone reveal how freaky she used to be when younger

Kira/sam is the one I'm looking forward to the most, though. I mostly want to see kira reaction to finding out what he's been doing with Sam(reaction to simone was funny). And she probably teaches sam to do dirty freaky femdom/y stuff just to have fun with the situation lol and then afterwards Sam has been learning from her and nate is all like "this was a mistake....."

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Kira/janet threesome would probably involve working out together. which would be fun. They have a contest or something.

Now...janet/simone will be the interesting one. It'll probably end up with the biggest cat fight in the whole game so far and janet makes simone reveal how freaky she used to be when younger

Kira/sam is the one I'm looking forward to the most, though. I mostly want to see kira reaction to finding out what he's been doing with Sam(reaction to simone was funny). And she probably teaches sam to do dirty freaky femdom/y stuff just to have fun with the situation lol and then afterwards Sam has been learning from her and nate is all like "this was a mistake....."
So would a 3some with Janet and Simone be considered an ATM scene? Not that I really care, I would label it is a Yippee! Kira and Sam would be cool, if for no other reason than for Sam to start owning Jimmy Neutrons ass. "Harder bitch, harder!" "I'm going as hard as I can, Sam!" "That does it, if you can't keep up, I'm fucking YOU!" Sam proceeds to pull out a comically oversized strap on, black of course, and bangs Lil Man raw and unlubed. The scene ends with him walking away crying while holding his butt and saying "Oww" and Sam standing triumphantly amongst the ruin of their squishy love high fiving Kira.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Does the ctrl-skip skip unseen text for anyone else? I don't see an option to disable it and I'm pretty sure I got rid of my old saves from my appdata.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
lol@vicky talking about morning after pills after it's a;ready too late and apparently getting knocked up AGAIN

Guess she's too horny to care

Donutz87

Apr 2, 2018
Raunchier stuff is welcomed, no doubt, but call me old fashioned, I'd like to see the characters makeout more...

Like there's only a single scene that I can think of in the game where ANY of the girls make out with Nate and it's waaay back in one of the initial SAM/NATE scenes...

No makeout with mom, twin sister, older sister, cousin, aunt... etc... and DEFINITELY no scene with any of the girls making out with eachother since we've only had 2 threesome scenes(1 with Mom/Kira and 1 with Mom/Sam)...

Would def like to see some more interaction BETWEEN the girls during future threesomes and throw in a few makeout scenes for good measure too...

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Raunchier stuff is welcomed, no doubt, but call me old fashioned, I'd like to see the characters makeout more...

Like there's only a single scene that I can think of in the game where ANY of the girls make out with Nate and it's waaay back in one of the initial SAM/NATE scenes...

No makeout with mom, twin sister, older sister, cousin, aunt... etc... and DEFINITELY no scene with any of the girls making out with eachother since we've only had 2 threesome scenes(1 with Mom/Kira and 1 with Mom/Sam)...

Would def like to see some more interaction BETWEEN the girls during future threesomes and throw in a few makeout scenes for good measure too...
Welcome aboard, Nubie! That would be kind of sweet, some kissing and petting. Take one of them to the park and try and cop a feel in the middle of an eldery tai chi class. Or to the movies and try to get mom to reach into the popcorn box, heh heh. Or give one a lil peck in the middle of a crowded build a bear while playing stinky pinky. I like your thinking, Nubie. Come back anytime!

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
ive been searching for games like this for a while its almost impossible to find games with loli in it... does someone know a site where i can find more games like this? f95zone doesnt count cuz there are barely any loli games on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes