Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvo Dunwall

Aug 3, 2018
While using the link above. to 0.43 found bug on shopping for gift for either the aunt or grandma also buys the gift for the other.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Aw yeah, the latest public build has arrived!

Be sure to read the changelog below for a list of new content, tweaks, and bug fixes!

Previous save files from older builds are compatible!

0.0044-Alpha Changelog (10/5/18)

New Content
  • Added new Twin Sister Sam and Cousin Julia threesome scene! Occurs in the morning after you've progressed enough with both of them. Note: Make sure to play the re-visit scenes ;)
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a repeated line in Grandma Edna's pre-arrival scene.
  • Fixed grammar error in one of Business Woman Vicky's scenes.
  • Fixed the gift for Janet being considered the same as the gift for Edna and vice versa.
  • Fixed the Janet vaginal scene images not being available in the gallery.
0.0043-Alpha Changelog (9/25/18)

New Content
  • Added new character Grandma Edna! After you have unlocked Cousin Julia and Aunt Janet and two weeks have passed, a scene will occur in the morning, and Grandma will be unlocked the next day. You will need Boldness level 4 to access the Outside zone, where Grandma's house is located. Grandma's max relationship level for this build is 8.
  • Added new minigame for Edna. You can also instead buy a gift for Edna in the shopping menu to gain points with Edna.
Corrections, Bug Fixes, & Tweaks
  • Fixed grammar error in one of Businesswoman Vicky's scenes.
  • Fixed grammar error in one of Aunt Janet's scenes.
  • Fixed a typo in the intro scene.
  • The player will no longer stay naked while doing the racing minigame.
  • Mom Simone will not say "come meet me in my room tonight" if you're already in Simone's room, when choosing her vaginal revisit.
  • Aunt Janet will no longer put her clothes on if she's already naked when talking to her.

lamerovskii

Jan 15, 2018

Be sure to read the changelog below for a list of new content, tweaks, and bug fixes!

New Content
  • Added new Twin Sister Sam and Cousin Julia threesome scene! Occurs in the morning after you've progressed enough with both of them. Note: Make sure to play the re-visit scenes ;)
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed the gift for Janet being considered the same as the gift for Edna and vice versa.

New Content
  • Added new character Grandma Edna! After you have unlocked Cousin Julia and Aunt Janet and two weeks have passed, a scene will occur in the morning, and Grandma will be unlocked the next day. You will need Boldness level 4 to access the Outside zone, where Grandma's house is located. Grandma's max relationship level for this build is 8.
  • Added new minigame for Edna. You can also instead buy a gift for Edna in the shopping menu to gain points with Edna.
  • Mom Simone will not say "come meet me in my room tonight" if you're already in Simone's room, when choosing her vaginal revisit.
  • Aunt Janet will no longer put her clothes on if she's already naked when talking to her.
What about Android sir?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Out of curiosity, is this statement true for- say like 0.26? That's the last version I was able to play- I couldn't get the saves to work with 0.33... I would load the game and it would take me right back to the Main Menu.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Granny? really? was there really enough people asking for that for it to actually have been made?
I really hope it's not going to be forced on the player to access other content.
Because to me that's downright disgusting.

Dec 25, 2017
Granny? really? was there really enough people asking for that for it to actually have been made?
I really hope it's not going to be forced on the player to access other content.
Because to me that's downright disgusting.
I was actually thinking the same thing until i actually played through the update and believe me Its not too offputing in fact quite the opposite :D

Nocnocnoc

Aug 10, 2018

New Content
Bug Fixes

New Content
No Edna scenes? :(

Reactions: sodomyandwinter
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes