Status
Not open for further replies.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I think this grandma looks too young.
the older they make her look the riskier it gets...she's probably on the edge, but...they probably have gone just a bit further

Her design is...interesting. She's hot enough, but...well it's interesting

The art when she's in casual wear is a little off though. Her torso is really small and like her back is arched forward in a weird way. I wish they would touch it up a bit.....she looks good when out of her clothes though

Tankero21

Nov 13, 2017
does anyone else have an issue with not being able to see the text in the decisions or answers the MC is supposed to give?

soupy sales

Nov 25, 2017
The only save I've got is a completed v0.0039 save. Not exactly ideal since everything is unlocked and you can only repeat events, but here's a save nonetheless.
What the hell am I doing wrong? Anytime I need a save, it never works. The game does not recognize it. I take the save and in this case (143947_1-1-LT1) drag and drop it into the renpy IA save folder and just assume that when I load up the game I just have to load it. It doesnt show up in the saves menu. I check all the pages, but its nowhere. Whats the trick?

Dml33

Sep 5, 2018
Finally it's back, does the links include the patch?
View attachment 107414

Overview

Insexual Awakening is a story based 18+ adult game created in Ren'Py. It contains original character and scene artwork hand drawn by the artist Soapmonster. You play as Nate Williams, who has recently moved to a new home with his two sisters and mother. Nate gradually begins to discover more about sex, and begins a wild, perverted journey of foreplay with his family, relatives, and friends

Rule 7 Note
This game was previously removed under , however after review this decision has been reversed. The staff feel this is the fairest approach, inkeeping with similar 2DCG games that are allowed (Urban X, Nergal games, FET etc) which border on the 'realistic' requirement. Game threads are not the right place to discuss Rule 7, and any such posts will be removed

Updated: 05/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0044
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download
PC: - - - - -

Mac: - - - - -
Patch is no longer required

View attachment 107414

Overview

Insexual Awakening is a story based 18+ adult game created in Ren'Py. It contains original character and scene artwork hand drawn by the artist Soapmonster. You play as Nate Williams, who has recently moved to a new home with his two sisters and mother. Nate gradually begins to discover more about sex, and begins a wild, perverted journey of foreplay with his family, relatives, and friends

Rule 7 Note
This game was previously removed under , however after review this decision has been reversed. The staff feel this is the fairest approach, inkeeping with similar 2DCG games that are allowed (Urban X, Nergal games, FET etc) which border on the 'realistic' requirement. Game threads are not the right place to discuss Rule 7, and any such posts will be removed

Updated: 05/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0044
Language: English
Genre:

Change-Log:

Download
PC: - - - - -

Mac: - - - - -
Patch is no longer required

will it be for Android?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
juses christ. soon that lil' boy will even fuck his grandma. only thing missing would be some pregnancy now and 20 years later he can then fuck his own daughter. THEN he really fucked his whole family tree XD. i'm not even sure if one out of a million guys have accomplished that :OhMyGoodness:

The tennis minigame is super annoying. Is there a way to skip it?
easiest way for me was to play it on hardest mode. the a.i. can't keep up with the speed, so if you are good enough the match will end in 1 or 2 minutes ^^.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I play tennis in the medium mode, sometimes the ball clips on me, but most of the time it's liek Daxter says the AI can't keep up and you win fairly easy, what is hard for me is the sliding puzzle games, I've never been good at those, glad I have the simon says for Mom now! :D

Noticed an error, talking to Grandma, after the it puts the lotion on the body.. (Sorry, couldn't resist), when the MC is leaving he replies to Granma with "Janicee when I see you Grandma!"

That's the only error I've found so far, but I was really glad the cousin experience did not go further down the foot job path of domination.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Grandma is really hot in deed, but hummm... the mom looks older than the grandma x)

I think she should appear a bit older, bit more wrinkles, circles under the eyes or smthg, she looks a bit too young right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes