Status
Not open for further replies.

User0115

Feb 3, 2018
I wonder, how long will it take 'till i am done looking at all the games in this website, and proudly say i have seen everything it has to offer. Probably will take most of my life.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Only 43? Probably have to wait a little more for the full update.
From what I've noticed, Alpha builds are in development, testing versions and are usually a version behind the public monthly release. So yeah, it's probably best to wait for v44 which should arrive any time now.

Dec 25, 2017
I
From what I've noticed, Alpha builds are in development, testing versions and are usually a version behind the public monthly release. So yeah, it's probably best to wait for v44 which should arrive any time now.
I wonder if sex curse gets mad at these alpha builds being given to people other than them ahead of time. I mean are these technically "leaks"? Since my only sources for this game is this thread and their official blogspot.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I wonder if sex curse gets mad at these alpha builds being given to people other than them ahead of time. I mean are these technically "leaks"? Since my only sources for this game is this thread and their official blogspot.
They probably don't mind, as I'm sure they are aware of the purpose of this site; if anything they're quite happy to have their game back on here again after it was removed temporarily a while back.

Personally if I were in their shoes I'd be more annoyed by the people who mistaken the alpha in-dev versions with the monthly public releases, who then get upset thinking the devs are getting "lazy" or "not doing as much as they used to", etc.

I literally don't even know why people bother with the non public builds.
While it's an early sneak peak of the upcoming content update, I think it primarily serves as bug testing for patrons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes