Status
Not open for further replies.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
The new stuff was great the aunt has a nice ass and vicky still has a fine body. Wiating for more stuff. I do want more kira scenes that move. Plue all the females have already said they only want nate so i don't know if they will add in a new male charater. Just puting that out there.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I like the lay out and the story. There is the mini games that make you think on your toes. Which challenages the mind. Some my not like it but it adds challenge. O and i was going to say one more thing nate would not mind sharing i am sure but if you add a nother male cousion he may not then he opens his mouth and nates hole family is arrsted and julia and sam and nate go to foster homes. Just saying because you never no how someone will react to others. That fokes is my thoughts and my two cent's. I am not tring to descurage people are make them mad. Have a wonderful and nice rest of the day.

AJ_Dragon

Sep 21, 2017
I just finished playing through this games available content for the first time and I really enjoyed playing the game a lot.

Then I had this funny/amusing hypothetical thought "What if the main character got all of them pregnant? What would each baby end up calling the main character when they grew up, what would be the proper term for the kids to refer to each other, plus their parents and the other kids parents?"

How is that food for thought? ROTFL ; P

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Is there a way to skip mini games and still get the rewards ? I am not good at the volley ball mini game along with some other ones .

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
Is there a way to skip mini games and still get the rewards ? I am not good at the volley ball mini game along with some other ones .
You can buy gifts for most of the characters to increase their levels without playing their mini-games. It does require money though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes