Status
Not open for further replies.

GosuaalS

Jun 26, 2017
Hopefully they put a second man character, and they do a double penetration to the older sister Kira, Kira needs more scenes, the cousin, the aunt, even Vicky have better scenes than Kira

A scene in which Kira takes Nate to train at her school, and while she trains, nate knows some guys who want to fuck Kira, and nate makes an orgy with them, like Sam's dream

That would be great, Kira needs some love

GosuaalS

Jun 26, 2017
The guys who would fuck Kira along with Nate would be the same age as Nate

Kira deserves more and better scenes, a male cousin would be fine and he could fuck Kira, first alone and then accompanied by Nate, the cousin could fuck Kira using blackmail, the cousin could see Kira and Nate at night fucking and doing blackmail to Kira, and after cousin having fucked Kira, Nate would realize that and they would fuck Kira both

Kira deserves more love, why is there a female cousin and not a male cousin?

As Nate fucked Julia, so the cousin would fuck Kira but in conjunction with Nate, it would be great.

Reactions: Mandaman

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well its up to the dev's man. Plue's the polles they put up for voting on things. We will see if they do that but hard to say. I also think there tring to stay away from the blackmail because some people did not like those kinda things. There are some here that hated the hole blackmail thing and like the game this way but i get were your coming from.

GosuaalS

Jun 26, 2017
Neither is blackmail necessary, but a male cousin can be used for a new scene with Sister Kira, since in my opinion, a threesome with Nate, Kira and Nate's cousin could be fine, we already got a taste of a threesome with Sam, but well ... The votes are what decide the course of the game and those who pay have decided to do scenes with lolis, which I do not like in particular to me

Besides that apparently in the progress they have with the game they want to make scenes with only a male protagonist, which is fine but does not give much variety

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
That't is true. I am not tring to upset people just was tring to say that the devs do listen to people but i think they just want to keep it nate because the other person my run his mouth if he get's upset. But then again that's just my thought's on the hole thing.

Mandaman

Oct 29, 2017
Yea I agree that Kira needs more scenes and plus I would love to see all scenes with her to be animated not just drawn.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i like all the older lady's. Plues i think kira is hot because that tan you know she does not nude tan because there is now tan on her tits. But damn that's still fucking hot as hell to see.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Well i like all the older lady's. Plues i think kira is hot because that tan you know she does not nude tan because there is now tan on her tits. But damn that's still fucking hot as hell to see.
I don't care much about the age, I just found myself bored with younger women and their drama. Kira looked a little bit inconsistent to me in terms of the pics that are available, but been a while since I've seen them. In some poses she's hot but just standing there naked, like they all are for some strange reason by default, dunno... I agree tho that tan lines can be hot, sticks out from the usual crowd too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes