Status
Not open for further replies.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
love the new scene with the aunt. Where can I find Vicky the bussiness woman?

I'd love to see more anal with Kira.

kaiserpingu

Jun 7, 2018
IDK if I already said this but Janet's definitely my bias in this game, and DEAR ME THAT NEW CONTENT'S WORTH THE WAIT. Christmas came early...and so did I.
SC Studio, you guys are awesome.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I remember when playing this a long long time ago there was a way to make the girls cum or trigger different lines of dialogue if you chose specific sequences of slow-normal-fast buttons when doing the nasty with them.

Is that still a part of the game? Does anyone know what those sequences are? Or is my memory just playing tricks on me?

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
I remember when playing this a long long time ago there was a way to make the girls cum or trigger different lines of dialogue if you chose specific sequences of slow-normal-fast buttons when doing the nasty with them.

Is that still a part of the game? Does anyone know what those sequences are? Or is my memory just playing tricks on me?
I can't say for sure cause I know the game from I think (?) the 0020's versions but I can't recall there ever being mini-games in the actual sex scenes. Memory tricks or not, mini-games aren't really a problem and starting from scratch you should have a nice amount of content in there. Happy Halloween and all that good jazz 0/

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I can't say for sure cause I know the game from I think (?) the 0020's versions but I can't recall there ever being mini-games in the actual sex scenes. Memory tricks or not, mini-games aren't really a problem and starting from scratch you should have a nice amount of content in there. Happy Halloween and all that good jazz 0/
What? I don't think you get what I meant... lol Thanks though, already played through everything earlier, just something that stuck in my head.

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017

If you rewatch a couple scenes it will trigger a different dialogue, The threesome with Sam and Julia has 3 different dialogues but after the 3rd time it always will be the 3rd dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes