Status
Not open for further replies.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
^havent played ss new update whats wrong with it?
they reworked a butch of the code mixing new and old apparently and its now a bug ridden game braking nightmare. the whole Erik/Miss Johnson story practically doesn't even work anymore, and the new pregnancy/lactation has less content then before and a lot of the good content that was previously in there was dropped. a lot of people are pretty upset with the outcome. oh.. and the whole pregnancy thing in the game doesn't even make any sense, the whole goal is to get her pregnant and to milk her, once she is preggers you can't even do anything to her for what seems like random endless amount of weeks in game, and your left with nothing more to do then to spam the sleep button in hopes something is working right , like i said its a mess

Last edited:
Reactions: sweetsmark

Phoenixes

Oct 16, 2018
they reworked a butch of the code mixing new and old apparently and its now a bug ridden game braking nightmare. the whole Erik/Miss Johnson story practically doesn't even work anymore, and the new pregnancy/lactation has less content then before and a lot of the good content that was previously in there was dropped. a lot of people are pretty upset with the outcome. oh.. and the whole pregnancy thing in the game doesn't even make any sense, the whole goal is to get her pregnant and to milk her, once she is preggers you can't even do anything to her for what seems like random endless amount of weeks in game, and your left with nothing more to do then to spam the sleep button in hopes something is working right , like i said its a mess
i olso found a weird glitch in roxxy story ...in her house when making out with mc and dexter caught them...sundenly a black anime picture show up out of nowhere covering all thing..which is pretty scared me....and yeah as u said lot of good content was dropped

Last edited:
Reactions: ssj4kakarott

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I want Link for andriod plz.
Insexual Awakening v0.0046 Android (549MB)

-

Reactions: brynhildr

Grim21

Oct 6, 2018
I have no text, is there a way to fix that?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out.

Last edited:

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
no walkthrough?
Really should not be hard you only need to get the boldness requirments and relationships up and you need to play the minigames they give rep to characters who you play with. The only thing you need to known is to play the review game at your room few times to get the vicky scenes thats it. They even use ! when characters got new scenes you can use money you earn to buy boost to help in minigames thats pretty much it. You even keep all your saves so ,you dont need to begin from the start ever when new uptades are released.

Last edited:

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017

IA v 0.0047
for Mac and pc
have nice day
So, who's getting the new scene? Is it Edna? I've not downloaded it because my save is in a different computer and am waiting for someone to share the latest save

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes