Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Well, let's say personally I would prefer fewer updates with more content (no, more updates with more content really, but that does not seem to be in the cards). I grew to like the game, after being somewhat put off by the art and the Shota MC at first; but this little piecemeal updates start to grind on - at least my - excitement for it. Saw that in a few other games over the years, like Superpowered for example where I can't be arsed to even check out any updates anymore.
Well, UPDATES is good, as more, as quickier - is better.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Will there be 0.0048 in a few weeks or what?
But anyway amazing work
A few weeks No! 0.0047 dev build has only recently been released for patrons but... Anyway...
You'll probably get your answer on upcoming updates to the game quicker on the devs

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
For Fapgame amounts of GILF, yes. Which means the Grandma looks slightly younger than the Mom, just with gray(ish) hair and the body of a 40 year old Russ Mayer model ;) Don't be overly alarmed
LoL yeah, the art of this game makes everyone look younger. But I will pass and wait the next updates to see where it goes.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Idk how I feel about this, developing 2 games at once is just gonna make both come out slower, and that's not gonna make anyone happy. The best they can do is probably put this game on hold if they really want to actively develop a new game.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
Idk how I feel about this, developing 2 games at once is just gonna make both come out slower, and that's not gonna make anyone happy. The best they can do is probably put this game on hold if they really want to actively develop a new game.
Hold on, IA and Sex Curse Studio seems like two different studios, are they sharing developers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes