Status
Not open for further replies.

knight750

Dec 8, 2018
Why do you want the 0.0046a build?
0.0046a & 0.0047a -
Thxs just looking for that one build with the Debug menu i can just max out all the stats & relationships all of them i can see what the devs added, im one of those people like to see what was added before i play the actual game...

P.s. im Looking for the android (mobile version) version of the dev build... I can use the debug mode, last time i played this was v0.0035 version of dev build; of this game...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thxs just looking for that one build with the Debug menu i can just max out all the stats & relationships all of them i can see what the devs added, im one of those people like to see what was added before i play the actual game...

P.s. im Looking for the android (mobile version) version of the dev build... I can use the debug mode, last time i played this was v0.0035 version of dev build; of this game...
IA 0.0046a Android -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
When i try installing it this pops up.... Ugh

Can you help me with this...
I can't help you I know nothing about android but maybe you could try asking in one of the port request threads, if not hopefully someone who is familiar with android devices can help you.

Reactions: knight750

knight750

Dec 8, 2018
I can't help you I know nothing about android but maybe you could try asking in one of the port request threads, if not hopefully someone who is familiar with android devices can help you.
Thxs anyways, I'll try another way if that doesn't work, ill ask them

Reactions: Hones

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
It's arrived a little later this month, but here is the latest public build available for everyone!

Previous saves from past builds are compatible!

0.0047a-Alpha Changelog (12/3/18)

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a typo in the intro and in one of Mom Simone's scenes.
  • Fixed issues with minigame timers, after having done Aunt Janet's anal revisit.
Tweaks
  • An option for each character to disable their "!" and "New!" notifications have been added. Most of the options require you to have met the character first.

0.0047-Alpha Changelog (12/1/18)

New Content
  • Added new scene for Grandma Edna with an animation! Requires Relationship level 10 and happens in the morning at her house.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed an issue that can cause problems saving after the Aunt Janet anal revisit scene. Users who still have issues can try sleeping a few times or if needed, use New Game+.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game is great hope there will be more to come. hope for some good sex scenes are some great scenes mybe have kira and the mc fucking on vickys cam show why vicky gets her pussy eat out. are the other way around lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes