Status
Not open for further replies.

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
eh it'd be a decent game if the protagonist wasn't an edgy kid and main development wasnt focused on very very unnatural gilf fetish

seriously did you have to make him a kid? couldnt he be atleast 15 years old or something my lord...
Firstly sry for my childish comment my point is why would i go to a steak house and complain about the menu when i am vegetarian. There are difrent people with difrent taste in everything why complain its only fiction not harming any 1 its was even statet in info "Game threads are not the right place to discuss Rule 7, and any such posts will be removed "
I am big fan of this game its isnt perfect nothing it is jusr so rare to find games if you have these kind of fetishes you didnt read any info and noticed already that it not your thing your comment makes you look pretty dum have good day enjou your xmas no hard feelings.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
hey guys, how far can we go with the mom now? my last check was boobjob kind of. thanks for sharing!
If you haven't yet done so, pursuing the big sister and/or twin sister will lead to threesome scenes with the Mom character 8)

The-Devilz-Advocate

Jul 9, 2018
Hello, I've been looking for the Android version with cheats enabled, cant seem to find either the latest version or the one before it with the cheats enabled.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
What were the poll results this month or weren't there any?

Also curious how the impreggy is gonna play out later in the game, are Vicky, Kacey + ??? gonna get preggo scenes too? o_O

Reactions: Drtx

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's cool. you know in this game the older sister and the aunty need to tag team against the mc are mybe the aunt and her duaghter you now sharing to get a closer bond. just my two cents now i am broke

Mandaman

Oct 29, 2017
When are we going to get new release(I think it should be 0.48,and I hope we can expect new scenes with Kira)?

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
I have a question, and I hope it's not too stupid. And apologies ahead of time; I haven't checked this game since May. Been really busy since then.

The question I have is this: I just downloaded ver. 47a through the MEGA link on the first page of this thread. It's listed for Windows at 563 MB.

However, I also found another source here:

....for the same Windows version, and it is listed at 610 MB.

What am I missing here? Why is one version bigger than the other? Is the above link that I listed an older version that just hasn't been updated, perhaps?

I don't wanna download the FapAdultGames link if I don't have to.

Thanks.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
I have a question, and I hope it's not too stupid. And apologies ahead of time; I haven't checked this game since May. Been really busy since then.

The question I have is this: I just downloaded ver. 47a through the MEGA link on the first page of this thread. It's listed for Windows at 563 MB.

However, I also found another source here:

....for the same Windows version, and it is listed at 610 MB.

What am I missing here? Why is one version bigger than the other? Is the above link that I listed an older version that just hasn't been updated, perhaps?

I don't wanna download the FapAdultGames link if I don't have to.

Thanks.
I'd be careful if the file size is larger from a different host than our official one. Most of the time that means they've put extra things in the download, which could potentially be viruses or spam. Not saying it will be guaranteed, but it is possible.

Reactions: Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
I'd be careful if the file size is larger from a different host than our official one. Most of the time that means they've put extra things in the download, which could potentially be viruses or spam. Not saying it will be guaranteed, but it is possible.
If the official creator tells me to be careful, then to hell with that link. I'll stick to the one here. (y)

Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes