Status
Not open for further replies.

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
got a way through the crash after loading your save delete your save and then try to save it. worked for me hope it works for u :) and merry christmas ho ho ho ho

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
because she's my type & is rare to find,
also there's already an infinite amount of attractive 18 year olds mediocre bimbos in games........
and Milf's/Gilfs that were made looks 18 for your liking,
im sure you have enough material's to get you hard.
there also alot of milfs as well but not enough attractive gilfs

Reactions: gartal and fanboi

pkoifaire

Dec 20, 2017
Can't get my save to work with the new version. And I can't even delete my saves : even if i delete the files into the saves folder, it keeps showing me those save states. Is there another place on the computer where the saves are recorded ?

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
Thank you, I saw it but I would rather use my own save, with my actual progression. And I can't understand why my save states keep showing into the game, even if I delete the files into the saves folder.
There's a renpy folder inside your Username/Appdata/Roaming folder with all your renpy games saves :p that's why.

Reactions: Gabaw

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yes it worked, once I was able to clean delete the saves, and put my original save in, it kept going with the new version. :)
Have you been able to save a game in v0.0048a after using a saved game from v0.0047a? Because I get consistent crashes when I try to save. I can keep playing by pressing ignore when the crash occurs, but that's pointless if I can't save when I'm done with the new content.

pkoifaire

Dec 20, 2017
Have you been able to save a game in v0.0048a after using a saved game from v0.0047a? Because I get consistent crashes when I try to save. I can keep playing by pressing ignore when the crash occurs, but that's pointless if I can't save when I'm done with the new content.
Yes I did. I deleted the saves into the renpy folder in "users/appdata/roaming", then copied the save state from the "saves" folder of 0.47 into the one of .48. Then it worked.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yes I did. I deleted the saves into the renpy folder in "users/appdata/roaming", then copied the save state from the "saves" folder of 0.47 into the one of .48. Then it worked.
That does not work for me. Crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes